Wtf?

All my reps and posts have been deleted. What the hell is this ****?

Obviously the Gods have listened to TT’s collective prayers.

Now if they only banned you, we’d all throw a ****ing parade.

Why the hate :frowning:

Michael Jordan is extremely overrated.

That’s why.

More or less overrated than Peyton Manning? I’m gonna say less.

pwnd

Keep the negs coming guys. I can take it. xcwc just spread rep so he could neg me multiple times. Who cares? Anybody with a brain can see what’s going on here.

Put Michael Jordan on a **** team, and he has 0 rings.

It helps when you have 2 HoFers on your team.

I negged once for the record. This thread doesn’t need to exist, just post more and people will neg, I mean rep, you :smiley: . But now that you mention it, it doesn’t seem like a bad idea.

Best pump the brakes.

lol you want him to win championships by himself? Of course he wouldn’t win any championships on a **** team. Nobody would, because it’s a **** team lol

But is that why the HoFers won those 2 championships the years Jordan left? Also only one of those HoFers were there for the first 3 championships.

I didn’t know people actually cared about rep. If it is such a big deal to you, maybe try not being a sh*te poster for a while and see how things turn out.

Really though, how has nobody caught on…

People have.

“So very, very Dirty.”

Otis Noooooooooooooooooooo

Well since Otis ruined the fun, HERE I AM GUYS! I’m okay after all :slight_smile:

I already explained to him I was going to change that but TT wanted me to complete the rest of the required fields like my birthday and crap but I’m too lazy. Plus I thought it wouldn’t be fair having only the join date being the indicator.

Michael Jordan. Best there ever was.

Had me going.

<33