What do you want to do with your life?

What do you guys want to do with your life? Like where do you want to be in the future?

I plan on either dying in 2012 or die at the end of my last XC race my SR year from eating rotten Spam

f*ck bitches.

get money.

President and CEO of my accounting firm, living a comfortable life.

make a serious response in a thread

i wanna rock

the greatest general in history.

to marry bo vice and live in a beautiful house with a white picket fence in a small midwestern town. i would like to have 2 children. 1 boy and 1 girl and both would have blue eyes and blonde hair. we will have a dog and we will be the ideal happy family. until i snap one day and cut his sPine off in his sleep and drown our children in the bath tub :o

Originally posted by Vano@Jun 24 2010, 03:11 PM
the greatest general in history.

You’ll have to beat out my main man Cadet Grant Demaree

Become a physician assistant, live in California, make bank, invest well, then retire semi-early to build health clinics in third world countries.

Originally posted by kail3y@Jun 24 2010, 03:24 PM
Become a physician assistant, live in California, make bank, invest well, then retire semi-early to build health clinics in third world countries.

Can you dream of something a little more realistic???

Originally posted by Doc Awesome@Jun 24 2010, 03:55 PM
[b]

Can you dream of something a little more realistic??? [/b]

lol. i really hope that person isn’t serious…

I w@nt t0 b3 @ bus b0! f3r lyf3

want to coach.

Adoption services worker.

be a civil engineer, make a lil money, chill out, design my own house, have nice things, do what I want, and die before i’m useless.

Originally posted by ElHollingsworth@Jun 24 2010, 03:02 PM
[b]f*ck bitches.

get money.[/b]

This. However, if that falls through I’d like to make a comfortable living slinging insurance, annuities, and other BS so that I can coach kids in my later years.

own a running shoe store and coach high school xc/track

math

I’d like to become a Lawyer.

Either commission, not sure which service because air force won