Welcome

Testing the new board out. Work?

:smiley: yep
now we need posters— prod your Dye Buddy list, friends& team to get onboard.

ESPNrise is trying but still pulling up lame-
the ‘we fixed your threading problem’ fix just aint going to cut it.
Having and promoting this site is in alls best interest- if ESPNrise can design&create a true Dye6.0 in the future the community is still whole. We should not be waiting for the darkness to enfold Dye we should be living with a bright hopeful future here.
The work of John and Donna is grass roots at its best-- looks like it is our turn to till the soil and plant the seedsl
I`m from NYC ran PSAL under Marty Lewis at Commerce 50 years ago. I officiated at meets from jrHS thru IC4A/ECAC to Millrose from Vanny to the NYCMarathon I know NYers- we can be the best state board if we work together
We have old farts like me who have seen track up close over half century span and in the registered users I see some pretty bigtime been there done that folks-- who ran at NCAA Nats,USA Nats, WXC team members, at least one Olympic finalist a couple of folks in the top 10 at BostonM and of course Patti chatting about the bunnies,barn and her kids reminding us the champions are just regular folks who just tightened up the laces and got it done. We are around if you have a question.
But most of all we have you, the future champions at life . no halfway- the best brightest most active state board.
And you have a great mod to boot!! so no excuses-the best state board-just do it!
tom hyland

Originally posted by wineturtle@Apr 17 2010, 02:03 PM
[b] :smiley: yep
now we need posters— prod your Dye Buddy list, friends& team to get onboard.

ESPNrise is trying but still pulling up lame-
the ‘we fixed your threading problem’ fix just aint going to cut it.
Having and promoting this site is in alls best interest- if ESPNrise can design&create a true Dye6.0 in the future the community is still whole. We should not be waiting for the darkness to enfold Dye we should be living with a bright hopeful future here.
The work of John and Donna is grass roots at its best-- looks like it is our turn to till the soil and plant the seedsl
I`m from NYC ran PSAL under Marty Lewis at Commerce 50 years ago. I officiated at meets from jrHS thru IC4A/ECAC to Millrose from Vanny to the NYCMarathon I know NYers- we can be the best state board if we work together
We have old farts like me who have seen track up close over half century span and in the registered users I see some pretty bigtime been there done that folks-- who ran at NCAA Nats,USA Nats, WXC team members, at least one Olympic finalist a couple of folks in the top 10 at BostonM and of course Patti chatting about the bunnies,barn and her kids reminding us the champions are just regular folks who just tightened up the laces and got it done. We are around if you have a question.
But most of all we have you, the future champions at life . no halfway- the best brightest most active state board.
And you have a great mod to boot!! so no excuses-the best state board-just do it!
tom hyland [/b]

qfe. i posted a thread on the dyestat ny board hopefully people see that and come over here

first time poster
I am more of a lurker than a poster

Originally posted by Davanie Johanna@Apr 18 2010, 06:16 PM
first time poster
I am more of a lurker than a poster

Hi Davanie