TV schedule Universal-all media comments

ALWAYS CHECK LOCAL LISTINGS
This list is NYC TimeWarners schedule for Universal Channel and NBC
all time are listed in EDT

[LEFT]Friday- 10 p.m.-1 a.m., Universal Sports
Saturday 1:30-3 p.m., NBC
***3-4:30 p.m., Universal Sports (NBC Show Re-Air)
10 p.m.-1 a.m., Universal Sports
Sunday 12:30-2 p.m. ET, NBC
***2:30-4 p.m., Universal Sports (NBC Show Re-Air)
August 29 2-4 p.m. ET, Universal Sports
August 30 2-4 p.m., Universal Sports
August 31 10 p.m.-1 a.m., Universal Sports
September 1 2-4 p.m., Universal Sports
September 2 2-4 p.m., Universal Sports
September 3 2-3:30 p.m., NBC
***3:30-5 p.m., Universal Sports (NBC Show Re-Air)
8-11 p.m., Universal Sports (Live)
September 4 1:30-3 p.m., NBC
***3-4:30 p.m., Universal Sports (NBC Show Re-Air)[/LEFT]

NBC has a 1.5 hour slot both Sat and Sun afternoon subject to local programing for this you must check local listings
in NYC it’s 1:30-3PM SAT and
12:30PM -2PM Sun
they will be replayed on Universal same day

If you come up with a free internet connectin to a live broadcast please post since Universal has had major problems with it’s paid feed in the past.

EDIT looks like the final version of the TV schedule is up
–41 hours of coverage–

I have DirecTV and the Universal Sports Network channel (625) has to be the worst looking picture I have ever seen. I swear someone is purposely downgrading its quality. I hope they get the HD version up and running soon and by that I mean not waiting for the 2012 Olympics to get here before they flip the switch.

edited

im at school no universal sports…does any one have some european link with lived feed or something???

Someone please get a free live feed link for this… ++ rep

Here is a stream of the channel EuroSport.

http://www.linkupvideos.com/watch/ad797d42350c904d7307/2011-Iaaf-World-Championships-in-Daegu-South-Korea-Live-Stream

Right now Tennis is playing but I think according to the schedule found here that they will have live coverage (at least 5 hours worth) of the first day’s events. Bear in mind the 6 hour time difference from the UK.

I don’t think we are going to find a live feed running the entire time.

Good find; I can’t figure out why they’re showing the Vuelta now though. According to their schedule shouldn’t they be showing field hockey?

I have Universal Sports Live steam but I can’t decide if I should watch that or EuroSport - assuming they start showing the world championships. Quality of stream vs Quality of announcers. You really can’t beat the British announcers though, Crammie and Foster are a good team.

Double post: Tim Hutchins on, false starts for the women’s marathon

Was anyone DQed?!?!?

This feed is working now, and the marathon is up. Excellent announcing I must add.

Doesn’t look like it.

The pace is very slow right now.

blistering 18:36 first 5k! Dont throw all your chips down at once, ladies :rolleyes:

I held out for Universal Sports. Pretty comprehensive coverage, but the usual shortcomings are there. Revis and Cox were pretty good I thought. I figure it’ll be OK for the sprints, and I hope someone can upload Hutchings later on for the mid D and up.