Toy Story 3

Who has seen it? I know I intend to go see it this week or next week.

If you have seen it, was it amazing?

I really want to. I don’t know how I feel about 3D yet though. Avatar was good but after a while it can get annoying.

i saw it, not in 3D, twas very good

I’m going to see it tonight or tomorrow. I heard lots of people cried.

I am going to see it tomorrow i guess, see if it lives up to it’s hype considering it’s the 8th best movie of all time already according to imdb…

saw it, in 3D, was amazing, did not cry but I almost did at certain points at the end

didn’t cry but probably would have if i were watching it at home alone instead of in public

very good movie.

GOAT

I saw it, didn’t cry though. I think I would have if I watched the first two movies before it because I don’t really remember them. So i recommend watching the first two first before you go.

Oh and Latso is a d!ck

i had to try really really hard to not cry. still teared up

It was significantly better than Eminem’s new album.

I’m not particularly interested in seeing it, but with all the hype about it I guess I kinda have to.

Originally posted by tb1223@Jun 22 2010, 10:30 PM
I’m not particularly interested in seeing it, but with all the hype about it I guess I kinda have to.

I think part of what made me enjoy it so much was the fact I had low expectations. Would still recommend seeing regardless.

i thought it got kinda slow in the middle. would’ve liked to have seen more andy.

overall i really liked it though

Was 50 times more emotional than the first time I saw Schendliers list. But only teared up that was amazing no lie.

Just got home from it and I have to agree with everyone else, amazing movie. Did not cry but I wouldn’t blame anyone who did.

Before I saw the movie I had heard Sid was back in this one. After I was kinda mad he didnt make an appearance. A day later I realized my stupidity and figured out he actually was in it after all. I was very disappointed in myself.

I would go and watch it again to pick up on the subtleties that Pixar incorporated throughout the movie.

#8 on imdb

One of my favorite movies ever, and I’m afraid to admit this but i did tear up during it, the 3D glasses saved me though

Originally posted by RisingSun@Jun 23 2010, 12:20 AM
[b] Before I saw the movie I had heard Sid was back in this one. After I was kinda mad he didnt make an appearance. A day later I realized my stupidity and figured out he actually was in it after all. I was very disappointed in myself.

I would go and watch it again to pick up on the subtleties that Pixar incorporated throughout the movie. [/b]

wait… where? how did I miss that??

Edit: googled it. wow I’m severely disappointed in myself