To The Lurker Who Almost Ruined My Relationship With My Girlfriend

FUCK YOU!!! You have some serious explaining to do and I will beat the shit out of you. Can’t wait to see your ■■■■■ ass try to squirm out of this one!!!

you mad?

Not anymore. I was able to salvage the relationship. However, said lurker used to be a good friend. We were training partners for awhile and I never thought he would **** me over like this. He told all her friends about posts I made in February regarding one of her friends. I’m in love my gf now and haven’t had romantic thoughts about another girl since March, but we got in a pretty big fight (our 1st fight) because of this asshole. Super dick move IMO.

Your resistance makes my cock grow harder.

Your girl got this mad over Internet stuff?

She said, and I quote “Track talk is real life.” I lol’d.

To answer your question, she got mad, but we’re good now

Just wait until I link this thread to her as well as the video of you showing underaged girls your penis on chatroulette!

She agrees the kid was a ****ty friend and I told her I was making a thread about this

obligatory:

//youtu.be/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ

x_x x_x :cool: :cool:

**** THAT LURKER! YOU KNOW WHATS UP 0.02$ TIMMY! GIVE HIM YOUR 0.02$! AMIRITE!? **** YEAH I AM!

EDIT: I hate getting capspwnt but I’m too lazy to find out how to fight it/change it.

just put the whole thing in [.color=black][./color] tags

voted beat his ass

Got in the worst break up I will ever have from posts on TT OGPT (well i guess we were already broken up). I would definately be careful what you post on this site if ppl know you here (and it seems my entire HS knows me)

She’s right, you’re pretty fat.

Agreed

It was probably that Show’emtheropes guy getting some revenge.

Nah, he would’ve just hacked Timmy’s facebook cause he’s so 1337

wut

The girl problem thread creates more problems than it really helps.