The Official Girl Success Thread

bringin it back.

success this morning with the gf

edit: funnage

Mines driving up friday.

Dunk texting her currently.

One of my friends was dumped by his dream girl. I taking a week off of work to hang out with him and his roommate, who are also good friends, and we’re going to be drunk for an entire week.

Wait that’s not a girl success story? Check out my avatar for more of what’s going to go down. Yeah that’s right. Flight of the wingmen.

i have nothing to contribute

go me!

already made a thread about it, but more details are always fun.

4’11", 95 pounds, half vietnamese, half french italian.

SEXY.

Originally posted by Kaboose@Jun 18 2010, 07:42 PM
[b] One of my friends was dumped by his dream girl. I taking a week off of work to hang out with him and his roommate, who are also good friends, and we’re going to be drunk for an entire week.

Wait that’s not a girl success story? Check out my avatar for more of what’s going to go down. Yeah that’s right. Flight of the wingmen. [/b]

That’s awesome. You’re a good dude.

When that happened to my best friend, I bought a handle of Jack and we just drank away the(his) pain.

Get him drunk, then get him laid.

Originally posted by BigBo+Jun 18 2010, 07:50 PMQUOTE (BigBo @ Jun 18 2010, 07:50 PM) <!–QuoteBegin-Kaboose@Jun 18 2010, 07:42 PM
[b] One of my friends was dumped by his dream girl. I taking a week off of work to hang out with him and his roommate, who are also good friends, and we’re going to be drunk for an entire week.

Wait that’s not a girl success story? Check out my avatar for more of what’s going to go down. Yeah that’s right. Flight of the wingmen. [/b]

That’s awesome. You’re a good dude.

When that happened to my best friend, I bought a handle of Jack and we just drank away the(his) pain.

Get him drunk, then get him laid. [/b][/quote]
When it comes to my friends I put their interests first. Me banging some chick is good, but seeing the smile on my friends face after a night with a chick he wanted me to wingman for, that’s like having a threesome without the awkwardness afterward.

Plus this means I’m in a key position to play the “good friend” card and significantly increase my own chances of banging.

I think it’s somewhat funny that this thread has 7 replies while the Girl Problem thread has 59. If only girls thought logically. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Cocakula@Jun 18 2010, 08:55 PM
I think it’s somewhat funny that this thread has 7 replies while the Girl Problem thread has 59. If only girls thought logically. :rolleyes:

It would be even more funny if the girl problem thread had 69 replies. Because 69 is a sex position and no one in the girl problem thread is getting laid because they have girl problems.

i got 99 problems but a â– â– â– â– â–  aint one

Originally posted by A Blind Guy@Jun 18 2010, 08:45 PM
[b] already made a thread about it, but more details are always fun.

SEXY. [/b]

This is awesome.

Originally posted by A Blind Guy@Jun 18 2010, 09:45 PM

4’11", 95 pounds,half vietnamese, half french italian.

SEXY. [/b]

what…the…i dont even…

Originally posted by A Blind Guy@Jun 18 2010, 08:45 PM

SEXY. [/b]

So… wouldn’t that be half vietnamese, quarter french, quarter italian?

Originally posted by Bo Vice+Jun 19 2010, 02:35 AMQUOTE (Bo Vice @ Jun 19 2010, 02:35 AM) <!–QuoteBegin-A Blind Guy@Jun 18 2010, 08:45 PM

SEXY. [/b]

So… wouldn’t that be half vietnamese, quarter french, quarter italian? [/b][/quote]
bump.

and it’s easier to describe it as i did.

[b]Got poison ivy.

Got it by having sex right next to a lake, then looked at the stars for a bit… then had sex some more.

Don’t worry, it’s not on my dick.[/b]

Why did this thread not show up in the search function?

You live in New Orleans, right?

I think I’ve f*cked that same girl. 4’11", 95 pounds, half Vietnamese, half French. Her name is Julie.

Oh, man, this would be all kinds of screwed up if it was the same girl. Luckily, I think you’re about five years younger than me so there’s no way it could be the same girl. Maybe she has a sister. . .

Originally posted by A Blind Guy@Jun 18 2010, 09:45 PM

4’11", 95 pounds, 11 years old, half vietnamese, half french italian.

SEXY. [/b]

Jesus dude, that’s messed up.

Originally posted by BigBo@Jun 18 2010, 07:50 PM
Get him drunk, then get him laid.

This did nothing to help me when I was in that situation, unfortunately.

Originally posted by tb1223+Jun 21 2010, 03:07 PMQUOTE (tb1223 @ Jun 21 2010, 03:07 PM) <!–QuoteBegin-A Blind Guy@Jun 18 2010, 09:45 PM

4’11", 95 pounds, 11 years old, half vietnamese, half french italian.

SEXY. [/b]

Jesus dude, that’s messed up. [/b][/quote]
lol little girls are fun.

My gf is housesitting for a mutual friend this whole week. She will be staying there the whole time. Since I still live at home with my very conservative parents, this is a major win. Also, we invented a game today to help me with my lack of homework motivation. She sends pics when I finish my homework. It helps significantly.