The Official Girl Solution Thread


#1

Since there are so many ‘girl problem’ & ‘lonely runner’ threads I’m starting a Girl Solution thread. B)

I’ll post videos/articles/pics and my own thoughts.

What Not to Do:
http://www.seductiontuition.com/david-dean…roaching-women/

Being a Wussy:
http://www.seductiontuition.com/david-dean…ng-a-wussy.html

Why Pick Up Lines Don’t Work:
http://www.seductiontuition.com/swinggcat/…s-not-work.html

Kissing a girl in under 12 minutes of meeting here:

//youtu.be/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odGKz5Bc1Xc

Adam Lyons on the News:

//youtu.be/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-fqrZrbnrQ

Frame of Mind
http://www.seductiontuition.com/swinggcat/…rizability.html

…That’s just on approaching, more to come for the rest.

Worlds Best Pickup Artist (Adam Lyons):

//youtu.be/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOHOwq_DmbI

another Adam Lyons video I think:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcyvy5mlFrk

Post comments/questions/ and more solutions here.


#2

Matt Hussey -

//youtu.be/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-nzTjyxhDE

Matt Hussey pt.2

//youtu.be/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkmx5aXSyqM

Adam Lyons on Approaching (genius):

//youtu.be/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OsnTnWEKLk

This guy proves that looks don’t matter:
Editor’s Choice Award:

//youtu.be/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFjAb-fvzPs


#3

I personally hate this stuff. There is no formula or secret to getting girls. My personal guide on how to do it:

Step one: Find some commonality to talk about or make up some excuse to talk to her.

Step two: Judge if she is interested in the conversation or not, if she isn’t obviously you are either going to have to work really hard to get her interested or you will get rejected, so bail.

Step three: if she is interested, keep it going, make jokes be confident.

Step four: don’t be a sleeze bag and make a move right away, if you are parting ways get her number casually. If it is at a party or bar or whatever ask her to hang out with you and your friends after or to ditch and go for a walk or something casual to get some alone time.

Step five: once alone time is going down get good conversation going, if you are on a walk go sit down somewhere cool, sit close, once a window for a kiss opens take it. You will be able to tell if she wants it or not.

It is more about confidence and the girl than about any type of weird techniques and trying to touch them and “push and pull” etc.

Just by being confident you can get girls so easily. I once just jokingly told a girl I saw her check me out, she flirted back, we made out within 30 minutes, I just was confident, was funny, and acted like I didn’t care very much (which I didn’t).


#4

7 Day workshop costing $7000? I should open a new business Funnage’s Wingman Service. For $500 a night (plus expenses) I will be your wingman.

Jesus. I better write this down.


#5

[b]I personally hate this stuff. There is no formula or secret to getting girls. My personal guide on how to do it:

Step one: Find some commonality to talk about or make up some excuse to talk to her.

Step two: Judge if she is interested in the conversation or not, if she isn’t obviously you are either going to have to work really hard to get her interested or you will get rejected, so bail.

Step three: if she is interested, keep it going, make jokes be confident.

Step four: don’t be a sleeze bag and make a move right away, if you are parting ways get her number casually. If it is at a party or bar or whatever ask her to hang out with you and your friends after or to ditch and go for a walk or something casual to get some alone time.

Step five: once alone time is going down get good conversation going, if you are on a walk go sit down somewhere cool, sit close, once a window opens take it.

It is more about confidence and the girl than about any type of weird techniques and trying to touch them and “push and pull” etc.[/b]

There are formulas for everything else in the world, so why not getting girls? There are steps. Basically what Pick up artists do is look at ‘natural’s’ i.e the kid in your class who can get any girl he wants, and breaks it down to figure out how that works. Step one is good, but most people can’t think of anything to say in that 3-5 second (or even five minute) window of opportunity. What if the women of your dreams came up to you and started a conversation, you probably wouldn’t believe it. Never mind acting confident and being a great conversationalist.

Step two is majorly flawed. If you work to get her interested in you, she’s going to know that she’s better than you. What you can do is build attraction. Attraction is the product of a person putting time into someone or something. Take this for example:
Let’s say you really want a certain Mustang GT. You work your butt off saving up for one. After five years of long hard work you finally have enough money to get one. So you go to the car dealership and buy the one you wanted. The one you almost pissed your pants just watching someother guy drive it. So you drive it home all excited and in your driveway there is the exact same model car. Turns out you won the raffle you entered the week before. You now have two of the same cars, which one are you going to take? and which one are you going to sell? Chances are you’re going to take the one you are…attracted to. The one you are attracted to is the one you invested all your time for the past five years in.

So if the girl/women invests time into YOU, that my friend is where attraction happens. If she thinks about you, if she does something for you…etc

By the way, what if your are very unattractive looking. I’m buttering this up for you, what if you are the worst looking kid in your high school? Would you still talk to her and if she isn’t interested then “bail”. How would you get any girls? You probably wouldn’t.

Also what if you get stuck in the friend zone simply by going with your strat (the answer to the friend zone is escalation. Use kino, or touch, to escalate things. Light touches that only last a second, otherwise it’s creepy).

Besides steps 1-3, sounds good. Though that is what you would do. Chances are you’re a natural. :yes:


#6

Originally posted by Funnage@May 6 2010, 12:07 AM
[b] 7 Day workshop costing $7000? I should open a new business Funnage’s Wingman Service. For $500 a night (plus expenses) I will be your wingman.

Jesus. I better write this down. [/b]

haha. Some guy paid Adam Lyons $1000 for every day that he winged with him, which lasted a month. That’s around $30,000! haha, this is the field to get into. The average person only has 6 real relationships during his life. PUA’s have 6 a week. :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: Adam Lyons was notorious for taking 50-120 girls to the club in London (now he lives in the USA). AFC Adam. :rolleyes:

double edit: Adam Lyons doesn’t use ‘routines’ he is the founder of Natural Game. You might see a beginner of natural game use a few routines, but this is just to get the person comfortable with talking to women.


#7

Originally posted by Administrator@May 5 2010, 06:15 PM
[b]
There are formulas for everything else in the world, so why not getting girls? There are steps. Basically what Pick up artists do is look at ‘natural’s’ i.e the kid in your class who can get any girl he wants, and breaks it down to figure out how that works. Step one is good, but most people can’t think of anything to say in that 3-5 second (or even five minute) window of opportunity. What if the women of your dreams came up to you and started a conversation, you probably wouldn’t believe it. Never mind acting confident and being a great conversationalist.

Step two is majorly flawed. If you work to get her interested in you, she’s going to know that she’s better than you. What you can do is build attraction. Attraction is the product of a person putting time into someone or something. Take this for example:
Let’s say you really want a certain Mustang GT. You work your butt off saving up for one. After five years of long hard work you finally have enough money to get one. So you go to the car dealership and buy the one you wanted. The one you almost pissed your pants just watching someother guy drive it. So you drive it home all excited and in your driveway there is the exact same model car. Turns out you won the raffle you entered the week before. You now have two of the same cars, which one are you going to take? and which one are you going to sell? Chances are you’re going to take the one you are…attracted to. The one you are attracted to is the one you invested all your time for the past five years in.

So if the girl/women invests time into YOU, that my friend is where attraction happens. If she thinks about you, if she does something for you…etc

By the way, what if your are very unattractive looking. I’m buttering this up for you, what if you are the worst looking kid in your high school? Would you still talk to her and if she isn’t interested then “bail”. How would you get any girls? You probably wouldn’t.

Also what if you get stuck in the friend zone simply by going with your strat (the answer to the friend zone is escalation. Use kino, or touch, to escalate things. Light touches that only last a second, otherwise it’s creepy).

Besides steps 1-3, sounds good. Though that is what you would do. Chances are you’re a natural. :yes: [/b]

For my step two, I said if they arent interested it isnt worth trying hard so bail. And I dont think there is a magic formula for “opening” you just see something you have in common with them or if something interesting happened talk to them about it, or just ask them if they want a drink or to dance, anything you just have to talk to them. If the women of my dreams came up to me I would obviously be nervous but I would most likely make a joke about how pretty she was and how it was making me flustered. There are more angles than these guys talk about. Being cute/slightly awkward can work a lot, almost as much as being confident.

I think girls do not care that much about looks and as long as you can be interesting and don’t completely lack confidence because you think you are ugly it will work still.

I think touching girls is creepy no matter what unless it comes with the situation. You can’t just tap a girl to start talking to her, that is always a terrible decision. I don’t know how you can get put in the friend zone when you are first meeting a girl. But the friend zone is a whole 'nother beast, I have battled my way out of it before, it takes finesse.

I guess, probably. But I think to be a “natural” you just act naturally.


#8

If you really need help from those people or videos, you have much deeper problems than just getting with women.


#9

Originally posted by SprintsFTW19@May 5 2010, 06:42 PM
If you really need help from those people or videos, you have much deeper problems than just getting with women.

I agree, people are complex, women are extremely complex. Every single situation you are in will be different. There is no way to figure out how to not get rejected, it will happen.

People who need a “pick up artist” are people who don’t have enough real self confidence so they invent it by making formulas out of it. A formula only works for something that is constant, individuals and situations are never so.


#10

Originally posted by Alex Adkinson@May 6 2010, 12:46 AM
[b]I agree, people are complex, women are extremely complex. Every single situation you are in will be different. There is no way to figure out how to not get rejected, it will happen.

People who need a “pick up artist” are people who don’t have enough real self confidence so they invent it by making formulas out of it. A formula only works for something that is constant, individuals and situations are never so.[/b]

[b]I agree, people are complex, women are extremely complex. Every single situation you are in will be different. There is no way to figure out how to not get rejected, it will happen.

People who need a “pick up artist” are people who don’t have enough real self confidence so they invent it by making formulas out of it. A formula only works for something that is constant, individuals and situations are never so.[/b]

Women are complex, thus we need a method ot figure them out. Some guys don’t know that when a girl touches her hair that she is trying to tell you that she is attracted to you. Who is there to teach a guy what to say or do in order to get a kiss from a girl? Certainly not his math teacher. There are a lot of guys who aren’t successful in the department. We know you are AA, but I’m willing to bet 25% of guys or more on this forum aren’t successful. Meaning they go months without a date, or even years.

I don’t believe there is a method for not getting rejected, however there is a method for making you not feel like ■■■■ after you get rejected. It’s called learning to pay attention to a girls body language and using an indirect opener. For instance you can go up to a girl start a conversation and know after some time if is interested in you.

My friend and I actually did something like this when we were fundraising for our Cross Country team (years ago). We were situated right outside the exit of a Market Basket asking for donations. If the person who exited market basket looked in the opposite direction we wouldn’t ask them for money. We learned to pay attention to their body language and eventually by the end were getting probably around an 85% success ratio. Certainly not picking up girls but similiar concepts.


People who need a “pick up artist” are people who don’t have enough real self confidence so they invent it by making formulas out of it. A formula only works for something that is constant, individuals and situations are never so.

haha, watch that video where the guy kissed a girl in 12 minutes. Tell me he doesn’t have confidence and I would lol.

Adam Lyons (pua, founder of Natural Game, and ranked the best pick up artist in the world, last year) started not by inventing forumulas, but by going out and understanding the psychology of it. He mentioned in an interview that once he found out about ‘the game’ (the common name of getting girls, ie playing the game) he went out 7 hours a day talking to girls/getting their number. That is ballsy, I don’t care what you say. He was a dungeons and dragons nerd with no experience. He was a 25 year old geek, now he has plenty of women in his life, not just girlfriends but has real friends (like hot women friends, the best kind :yes: )

Don’t knock it until you try it. :stuck_out_tongue:

ps: I’m not even bothering to check my spelling. Too many words/sentences.


#11

I feel I need to post on this cause this is getting really heated.

just pay a hooker 200$


#12

Originally posted by Administrator+May 5 2010, 07:12 PMQUOTE (Administrator @ May 5 2010, 07:12 PM) <!–QuoteBegin-Alex Adkinson@May 6 2010, 12:46 AM
[b]I agree, people are complex, women are extremely complex. Every single situation you are in will be different. There is no way to figure out how to not get rejected, it will happen.

People who need a “pick up artist” are people who don’t have enough real self confidence so they invent it by making formulas out of it. A formula only works for something that is constant, individuals and situations are never so.[/b]

[b]I agree, people are complex, women are extremely complex. Every single situation you are in will be different. There is no way to figure out how to not get rejected, it will happen.

People who need a “pick up artist” are people who don’t have enough real self confidence so they invent it by making formulas out of it. A formula only works for something that is constant, individuals and situations are never so.[/b]

Women are complex, thus we need a method ot figure them out. Some guys don’t know that when a girl touches her hair that she is trying to tell you that she is attracted to you. Who is there to teach a guy what to say or do in order to get a kiss from a girl? Certainly not his math teacher. There are a lot of guys who aren’t successful in the department. We know you are AA, but I’m willing to bet 25% of guys or more on this forum aren’t successful. Meaning they go months without a date, or even years.

I don’t believe there is a method for not getting rejected, however there is a method for making you not feel like ■■■■ after you get rejected. It’s called learning to pay attention to a girls body language and using an indirect opener. For instance you can go up to a girl start a conversation and know after some time if is interested in you.

My friend and I actually did something like this when we were fundraising for our Cross Country team (years ago). We were situated right outside the exit of a Market Basket asking for donations. If the person who exited market basket looked in the opposite direction we wouldn’t ask them for money. We learned to pay attention to their body language and eventually by the end were getting probably around an 85% success ratio. Certainly not picking up girls but similiar concepts.


People who need a “pick up artist” are people who don’t have enough real self confidence so they invent it by making formulas out of it. A formula only works for something that is constant, individuals and situations are never so.

haha, watch that video where the guy kissed a girl in 12 minutes. Tell me he doesn’t have confidence and I would lol.

Adam Lyons (pua, founder of Natural Game, and ranked the best pick up artist in the world, last year) started not by inventing forumulas, but by going out and understanding the psychology of it. He mentioned in an interview that once he found out about ‘the game’ (the common name of getting girls, ie playing the game) he went out 7 hours a day talking to girls/getting their number. That is ballsy, I don’t care what you say. He was a dungeons and dragons nerd with no experience. He was a 25 year old geek, now he has plenty of women in his life, not just girlfriends but has real friends (like hot women friends, the best kind :yes: )

Don’t knock it until you try it. :stuck_out_tongue:

ps: I’m not even bothering to check my spelling. Too many words/sentences. [/b][/quote]
I really don’t think that if a girl is touching her hair it means she is interested. Maybe she is playing with her hair because she is bored or you are making her nervous. Yes obviously there are body language clues if a person is interested, but if you actually know psychology females fake positive indicators when not interested extremely often, twice as much as males do. If a girl is excited and happily talking to you and is continuing the conversation that is all you need to know.

Figuring out how the human species works and how it interacts is psychology and sociology.

These techniques are just so vapid. I am willing to bet that most girls can recognize when you are not genuine and using a specific technique.

And not feeling like ■■■■ after you get rejected shouldn’t be somthing you need to pay 7000 a day for. The key to not feeling like ■■■■ is simply realizing, hey, who cares, she is one girl.

What happens after you get the ‘close’, you get her upstairs? Is there a formula for how to get her bra off? How to make it not awkward when you are getting the condom, etc?


#13

Originally posted by Doc Awesome@May 5 2010, 07:13 PM
[b] I feel I need to post on this cause this is getting really heated.

just pay a hooker 200$ [/b]

I don’t think this is a heated discussion I just don’t agree that this is truly possible to be applied in such a formulaic fashion, also I fundamentally disagree with looking at women so, I think it objectifies them. Not that I don’t “pick up” girls…


#14

I kind of agree with both of you. I think that the most important thing in dealing with girls is confidence, let it shine though and there’ll be no problem. I think reasons that these “pick-up artists” are so successful is that they help instill confidence in the people that listen. The first thing is getting them to talk and be interested, however, the arguable the bigger problem would be to keeping out of the friend zone once you get past the initial stage.


#15

Originally posted by rehler@May 5 2010, 07:40 PM
I kind of agree with both of you. I think that the most important thing in dealing with girls is confidence, let it shine though and there’ll be no problem. I think reasons that these “pick-up artists” are so successful is that they help instill confidence in the people that listen. The first thing is getting them to talk and be interested, however, the arguable the bigger problem would be to keeping out of the friend zone once you get past the initial stage.

The friend zone is imaginary. Yes you can be friends with a girl, but when you meet a girl you can’t get put in the friend zone for at least a month, and if you haven’t gotten anywhere in that time, well that is your own fault. And there is always a way out of it.


#16

It is imaginary but too often guys fall into that trap.

How does one keep the sparks ignited in a relationship then?


#17

Originally posted by Alex Adkinson+May 6 2010, 01:30 AMQUOTE (Alex Adkinson @ May 6 2010, 01:30 AM) <!–QuoteBegin-Doc Awesome@May 5 2010, 07:13 PM
[b] I feel I need to post on this cause this is getting really heated.

just pay a hooker 200$ [/b]

I don’t think this is a heated discussion I just don’t agree that this is truly possible to be applied in such a formulaic fashion, also I fundamentally disagree with looking at women so, I think it objectifies them. Not that I don’t “pick up” girls… [/b][/quote]
when you say ‘applied in a formulatic fashion’ perhaps you visualize it wrong. Watch the the Kiss in under 12 mins video. You’ll see the comments he adds are basically what is going through his mind as he is talking to her. Okay I gave her a compliement, now I’ll won’t say something flattering for a while, and may even ask a a question (ie. put the pressure of the conversation on her).

As for the objectify women. I completely agree with you. Fortunately though most of the guys in pick up are nice guys or socially awkward peope who haven’t had sucess with girls. They don’t know how to escalate things, like going from a good conversation to asking them to hang out and it not feeling weird. I agree with you that the friend zone is imaginary, yet alot of people get stuck in it because they go days/months/weeks/years without escalating things. These are the people that need pick up. And btw being confident is ONE step in getting the girl. If you walk up to a girl and confidently stare at her or confidently tell her weak/non-funny jokes you aren’t going to get anywhere. But I agree confidence is a huge aspect.

Adam Lyons went from a socially awkward geek to going out to clubs with hundreds of girls at one time and speaking in front of room full of people. He did this by going out testing what worked, what didn’t and even reading psychology books and body language books.

http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/

edit: also Adam Lyons is currently happily married. Pick up isn’t just about sleeping with many girls, it’s about being better socially, getting and maintaining a relationship, and making friends. Everysingle one of the Pick up gurus can speak in front of a room full of people.


#18

Originally posted by rehler@May 5 2010, 07:48 PM
[b] It is imaginary but too often guys fall into that trap.

How does one keep the sparks ignited in a relationship then? [/b]

In a friend relationship or in a romantic one?


#19

We’ll go romantic because friends are easy


#20

Originally posted by Administrator+May 5 2010, 07:57 PMQUOTE (Administrator @ May 5 2010, 07:57 PM) [quote]Originally posted by Alex Adkinson@May 6 2010, 01:30 AM
[b] <!–QuoteBegin-Doc Awesome
@May 5 2010, 07:13 PM
[b] I feel I need to post on this cause this is getting really heated.

just pay a hooker 200$ [/b]

I don’t think this is a heated discussion I just don’t agree that this is truly possible to be applied in such a formulaic fashion, also I fundamentally disagree with looking at women so, I think it objectifies them. Not that I don’t “pick up” girls… [/b][/quote]
when you say ‘applied in a formulatic fashion’ perhaps you visualize it wrong. Watch the the Kiss in under 12 mins video. You’ll see the comments he adds are basically what is going through his mind as he is talking to her. Okay I gave her a compliement, now I’ll won’t say something flattering for a while, and may even ask a a question (ie. put the pressure of the conversation on her).

As for the objectify women. I completely agree with you. Fortunately though most of the guys in pick up are nice guys or socially awkward peope who haven’t had sucess with girls. They don’t know how to escalate things, like going from a good conversation to asking them to hang out and it not feeling weird. I agree with you that the friend zone is imaginary, yet alot of people get stuck in it because they go days/months/weeks/years without escalating things. These are the people that need pick up. And btw being confident is ONE step in getting the girl. If you walk up to a girl and confidently stare at her or confidently tell her weak/non-funny jokes you aren’t going to get anywhere. But I agree confidence is a huge aspect.

Adam Lyons went from a socially awkward geek to going out to clubs with hundreds of girls at one time and speaking in front of room full of people. He did this by going out testing what worked, what didn’t and even reading psychology books and body language books.

http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/

edit: also Adam Lyons is currently happily married. Pick up isn’t just about sleeping with many girls, it’s about being better socially, getting and maintaining a relationship, and making friends. Everysingle one of the Pick up gurus can speak in front of a room full of people. [/b][/quote]
Yeah, I actually did watch the videos, and you can tell what he is doing kinda. I mean I guess this is pretty natural, you don’t want to seem super into her so you are kinda mean at times and then compliment her to let her know hey im interested actually. And you just ask questions if you can’t think of anything to say. I mean yeah maybe some people are socially awkward but if you are confident, you go talk to a girl all you have to do is be able to hold light conversation and I think that is a skill 99% of guys have.

Yeah I mean I can see it being a system to improve self confidence and social skills but they at least market it as a way to simply get a ton of girls. And any guy who shows up with 100 girls to a club is a doucher.