The future

So are we trying to have this replace dyestat? If so I feel like this link should be posted more prevalently

It’s all over the playground but the mods delete every post I make with it. Illinoisprepster has deleted 6-8 threads / posts about it in the ILlinois section alone. The ESPN/RISE alternative they gave us doesn’t allow for our community to exist. This site does a much better job. Then for our track/cross country coverage there is a ESPN RISE link on the top left.

Best of both words.

Originally posted by Donkeykongrunner@Apr 14 2010, 02:19 AM
[b] It’s all over the playground but the mods delete every post I make with it. Illinoisprepster has deleted 6-8 threads / posts about it in the ILlinois section alone. The ESPN/RISE alternative they gave us doesn’t allow for our community to exist. This site does a much better job. Then for our track/cross country coverage there is a ESPN RISE link on the top left.

Best of both words. [/b]

I got what your saying. Well I guess keep trying. I will do the same if you would like.

Word. The more guys from the Illinois forum we get over here the better. Most of the play grounders are already there which is solid.

Originally posted by Donkeykongrunner@Apr 14 2010, 02:19 AM
[b] It’s all over the playground but the mods delete every post I make with it. Illinoisprepster has deleted 6-8 threads / posts about it in the ILlinois section alone. The ESPN/RISE alternative they gave us doesn’t allow for our community to exist. This site does a much better job. Then for our track/cross country coverage there is a ESPN RISE link on the top left.

Best of both words. [/b]

its pretty annoying that they would delete any post that presents a viable alternative. we aren’t exactly MAKING anyone use these boards, ya know? if we posted something talking up letsrun, flotrack, or runnerspace, they probably wouldn’t delete that…

anyway, i’m glad to see more people moving over. The more we can start to use this for real discussion and discourse, the more people will probably join. We already have a lot of the DyestatIL regulars, this is looking promising.

Is adding the link to here in a sig on the Stat effective?

Originally posted by way2bgriff@Apr 14 2010, 12:06 PM
Is adding the link to here in a sig on the Stat effective?

Done it twice and it got edited out both times.