TFA Live

Hope School is a small private school in Milwaukee. They are in D3 this season. I don’t know much about them, but they have been around for a while. They have some good individuals from time to time but it’s been a few years since I have heard anything about them. I don’t feel they have much history or tradition in any sport, but I wish them the best of luck this season!

There is a similarly named school in La Crosse called the Hope Academy. The one in Milwaukee is more colloquially known as Hope Christian.

Levenson from Janesville won the 800 (fairly easily although the tosa east junior did control the race for 600). Levensons victory is all the more impressive given he started for their basketball team so cleary was not focused on track over the winter. I have to guess he is one of the few indoor champions (tfa is hardly a state championship but it’s the closest thing we have) to win coming straight off a Hoops season in any race 800 and up. We saw how long it took the iron sheik to get in shape I think this victory by this Janesville runner is impressive. It also may be the first time he has even run track indoors as I didn’t see times from previous seasons only outdoors although I did not look very closely