Subway (Fast Food Restaurant) Discussion

Anybody eat at Subway regularly? I feel like we as a community could have some great discourse on the relative merits of the various Subway sandwiches, toppings, and sides. No homo of course.

I will start.

Today, I wrote in my diary:
"Dear Diary,

I tried the oven crisp chicken today. Online it said it had 420 calories for a 6" so I figured it was a decent calorie/dollar ratio, although nowhere near as good as the legendary Meatball Marinara. So… I asked my server to hook me up with a oven BAKED chicken. Oops. Told her I actually wanted a crisp one and she sighed and threw it out. I felt so bad!!! Anyways, I got it with swiss cheese, lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, olives, jalapenos, banana peppers, and ground black pepper. Toasted (before putting the veggies on of course).

It was pretty good! Better than the oven baked chicken. That **** only has like 280 calories for a 6". Still no Meatball Marinara though, neither in taste nor in value. Will the Meatball Marinara ever be dethroned? I have a hard time believing it…

Love,
Jeff"

tl;dr: WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE/LEAST FAVORITE SUBWAY SANDWICHES??? HOW ARE HTE MORNING FLATBREADS? THEY’RE HELLA CHEAP BUT I NEVA TRIED ONE. ANYONE ELSE THINK SWEET ONION CHICKEN TERIYAKI IS ****ING DISGUSTING??? EVERYONE I KNOW LOVES ITTTTT. MAYBE ITS BECAUSE IM ASIAN SO FAKE ASIAN FOOD MAKES ME B4R4FFFFFFFFF

Also, at one of my nearby Subways, they have started offering Chicken Parmesan subs. I tried it and it’s the oven-baked chicken with the meatball marinara sauce on it. Pretty decent. I don’t think it’s an official thing though, since it’s not on the website. I did find the calorie count on one of those weird calorie count websites though so maybe at some point it was?

I don’t know why I have so much to say about Subway.