First, let’s take a look at this state meet schedule:
STATE MEET EVENT SCHEDULE
Distance Events Highlighted
Second, below is an estimated mid-distance event schedule that no one can quote me on because it is inexact.
MID-DISTANCE EVENT SCHEDULE
|09:30AM||D3/D2||4x800M RELAY||4 @ 10min|
|11:30AM||D3/D2||1600M RUN||2 @ 07min|
|01:10PM||D3/D2||800M RUN||4 @ 05min|
|02:10PM||D3/D2||3200M RUN||2 @ 13min|
|04:30PM||D1||4x800M RELAY||2 @ 10min|
|05:30PM||D1||1600M RUN||2 @ 07min|
|07:20PM||D1||800M RUN||2 @ 05min|
|07:45PM||D1||3200M RUN||1 @ 13min|
|10:00AM||D3/D2/D1||4x800M RELAY||6 @ 11min|
|12:30PM||D3/D2/D1||1600M RUN||4 @ 06min|
|03:30PM||D3/D2/D1||800M RUN||6 @ 04min|
|04:00PM||D3/D2/D1||3200M RUN||3 @ 14min|
Third, take a refresher with the sectional layouts:
Fourth, take another refresher with last year’s State Meet track results as well as the 2018 cross country results:
|2017-2018 TF||2018-2019 XC|
|D1 Boys | D1 Girls||D1 Boys | D1 Girls|
|D2 Boys | D2 Girls||D2 Boys | D2 Girls|
|D3 Boys | D3 Girls||D3 Boys | D3 Girls|
- Which regional/sectional events will potentially be “overloaded” and extraordinarily difficult?
- What are some of your predictions that may be unexpected by others?
- Who are runners you think are ready to step it up after conference?
- Who will be the teams to beat in the overall team scoring?
- Which state records are in jeopardy?