//youtu.be/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxAEo3CWeq8

Edit: Only IV V VI for Star Wars

ibp

Movies vs. Movies

OR

Movies vs. Books?

Just movies

damn i was gonna say ib4 clerks 2 but i wasn’t aware you were thinking the same

This is a dumb poll. Anyone who says Lotr is better is dumb. Thats my fanboy talk

If Jar Jar was in play here, LotR would win in a landslide.

I voted before reading based on SW 1,2,3

i really like sci fi and fantasy and really neither of these franchises are that good to me.

x_x x_x :cool: :cool:

although I’m not huge on the Lotr films since I have always been a die-hard book fan I still think it’s better than star wars purely based on the story that’s told.

I enjoy both about equally, but I think George Lucas is just a terrible human being. Voted LOTR.

this is an easy question. LOTR hands down.

LotR. Lucas is ******s. SW lack dialogue and decent plot development. Outside of Empire Strikes Back, the trilogy felt campy and shallow. While LotR is long and at times tedious, emotions and characters develop. There’s actually more than “hurr Death Star blow up, Emperor bad” in LotR and depth within the story. Outside of the Catina bar scene, the starwars universe did not come alive on screen as much as LotR.

LoTR was pretty outrageous.

Won a bunch of awards too. Did Star Wars win a bunch of awards?

And How Green Was My Valley is clearly a better film than Citizen Kane.

LOTR books > Star Wars movies > LOTR movies

I’ve never seen Star Wars (any of them), but I just got a Star Wars clue right in my crossword puzzle.

So yeah.

My thoughts.

Stop what you are doing right now and go watch 4, 5, 6.

No he should watch them from A Phantom Menace onward.

Have you seen How Green Was My Valley? It’s a good movie. Kane ended up standing the test of time better, but they didn’t know that when they gave out the awards. Kramer vs. Kramer, on the other hand…

I think he should start with 4, 5, 6, then watch 1, 2, 3, then watch 4, 5, 6 again to pick up the story details he missed the first time. Also, no bathroom/food/sleep breaks allowed.