Skurey meets yoshi meets jbf

This weekend. Some questions to ponder…

Do I call them by their TT name?
Greeting. Hug? Handshake? Kiss? Sex?
Do I mention I know them from the internet to people?
Will I be able to fight my lightweightness in order to not embarrass myself at the tailgate?
Will they buy alcohol for me?
Will I finally snap and kill someone from this site like I threatened 4gotN long ago?
How awkward do they think I am and will they be right?
Does Alpha Phi love the Tide?

Answers bolded.

This weekend. Some questions to ponder…

Do I call them by their TT name? call jbf jonny, yoshi: yoshi
Greeting. Hug? Handshake? Kiss? Sex? Bro Hug at first.
Do I mention I know them from the internet to people? No
Will I be able to fight my lightweightness in order to not embarrass myself at the tailgate? Just go with it, i’d recommend pregaming the pregame
Will they buy alcohol for me? yes they will
Will I finally snap and kill someone from this site like I threatened 4gotN long ago? No, because you’re a ■■■■■
How awkward do they think I am and will they be right? We’re all losers, they won’t judge you thaaaaat much
Does Alpha Phi love the Tide? penis

have a good time! Sorry I will be in Huntsville moving my bro in-law and won’t get to join you!

Oh, Geaux Tigers!:smiley:

Roll Tide

I know one of you is into butt secks but I won’t say who.

and who catches?

my roommate is an auburn fan and he is torn on how to feel on this game. He wants the SEC (and ideally the state of alabama) to have the national champion again, and the easiest way bama can do it is if they win this and the iron bowl (obviously unacceptable). However state pride is kicking in and he wants to see the tigers geaux down.

feel the same way - however, LSU winning sure takes some pressure off of the Ironbowl and we’re sick of every news cast leading off and talking ad nausem about Bama and Satan (I mean Saban) worship! LSU winning will help in quieting things down!

You should go in for a hug and end with an ass grab.

Oh oh, can I come?

went 3-1 in beer pong with jbf

yoshi was nowhere to be found

I was easily found in Baton Rouge. Come here for Thanksgiving. You can stay at my parents’ home and go to the Arky game.

jbf is prettier than you though.

was hanging out with the winners! :smiley:

missed the meet and greet! We finished the move and got home just in time to turn the TV on. It was a great game and actually lived up to the hype!