Sheep V2.0 Week 6 Q's

Figured I’d post the questions now because I’m bored and it gives people the maximum amount of time to enter.

This week’s topic is MOVIES. I used the search function but please let me know if any of these have already been used in past seasons.

A trilogy
An action star
A director
A James Bond movie
A comedy
A comedic actor
A horror movie
An actress
A chick flick
A “manly” movie

Notes:
1. The topics for the rest of the year: Week 7 (Products/Merchandise/Clothes,etc), Week 8 (Music), Week 9 (Food), Week 10 (Questions about tracktalk posters)
2. The standings are posted here: http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=7532&page=8

Crap. This is completely up in the air.

low scores will be low

holy…

Good luck everyone. Damn.

#2 should be the highest scoring one.

we get 1 “low” week dropped, right?

I had the most trouble with the last one tbh. Narrowed it down to 4 and went with my guy on that one.

i doubt it, there are like at least 5 solid choices i can think of off the top of my head

I agree. The only one I think is an easy one is #1. But maybe I just cant think of any better answers.

A comedy, and a comedic actor I’m guessing will all have a wide range of answers, but I’m pretty confident in the comedic actor I chose. I also think horror movies will have a wide range, but I’m decently confident in my answers.

I’m screwed

I’m sure something retarded is going to happen on #1

im pretty sure i know what you mean

fixed

I had to go with a more classic choice on the horror movie which I imagine will cost me, but the movie I picked is legit so I will not be disappointed.

this will be a fun week

Kind of like last weeks 1st question with Australia being considered an island.

bump

submitted