Rise

Wow there are three pages of the same poster on the IL boards over there and it takes a crazy amount of time for page loads.

Originally posted by Leftfielder@Jun 17 2010, 10:48 AM
Wow there are three pages of the same poster on the IL boards over there and it takes a crazy amount of time for page loads.

Illinois forum:

44 Threads - 12 replies

sigh

Originally posted by Leftfielder@Jun 17 2010, 11:48 AM

They don’t have the time delay between posts like Dyestat (and most message boards) have

Were these boards created as an alternative to the Rise ones? Why does this one look so much like the old Dyestat boards?

Yeah, a user from the old Dyestat created this as an alternative (better alternative IMO) to the ESPN rise forums.

Originally posted by OnTheCouch@Jun 17 2010, 10:52 AM
[b]Illinois forum:

44 Threads - 12 replies

sigh[/b]

These have been trimmed now.

Back to 5 Threads | 11 Replies

Really have a hard time using that layout. Props to the folks here for preserving a useful interface.

While I am against the boards at Rise I don’t think it makes us over here look good when people spam them with 15 pages of crap saying to come here. It makes us look immature and childish.

The RISE boards totally suck. I’ve got nothing insightful to say. Just got to get my first post in on TrackTalk.