Figured I’d start this earlier to try to get more entries than last week.
This is the 6th installment of 8 weeks that will make up the season. The rules and scoring are the same: try to guess the most common answer/try to guess what other people will put/try to guess what other people will think you’ll put/etc.
eh000 still killing it.
If you have missed any weeks or all the weeks, you can still enter the game
The category for this week will be WORDS/LANGUAGE.
- A word 3 or more letters long that begins and ends with the same letter.
- A consonant.
- An adverb.
- A letter in “Dyestat”.
- A language spoken in Europe.
- A word that is 7 letters long.
- A word that starts with “re”
- A word that starts with “de”
- A word that starts with “sub”
- A word that ends with “ion”
- A word that ends with “less”
- A word that ends with “ful”
You’re allowed to do research for the specific questions. Please don’t discuss the answers in the thread. As usual, PM me your answers in an unnumbered list. They are due by Sunday @ 7PM EST.
An unnumbered list example: