PIAA Spring Track Thread

I don’t know how many people here are from PA and follow high school track, but I do so therefore I thought I would start up a thread. :ph43r:

The distance this year definitely looks stacked for states, a lot of very good runners out there. Tom Mallon, Brad Miles, Tom Kehl, etc.

Sprinters we have Brady Gehret, who will definitely be doing a lot of events at states trying to lead Altoona to the spring title after winning the indoor state title. We might be seeing a 46 open 400 out of him come states.

In the relays I know that Cheltenham has a great 4x4, they won indoor states and got third in the nation. I don’t know much about the other relays, 4x8 CB South will likely be up there but I do not know about what other schools may be up near the top.

hey! sorry it took me forever to get this account loaded. and i’m up in district 11 we have a hurdler up here just ran a 13.9 and another hurdler who ran a 14.1 so are district meet is going be great. also in AA we have a 3200 in 10:08 who ran the thing all by himself. it should be quite exciting up here.