People really need to stop

Ok seriously people need to stop reposting exactly what i post. its stupid and you all need to grow up. just because what i say is better than whatever you have to say doesnt mean you can take credit for it. seriously if you have nothing better to do than to be on here and repost my own words, than why are you on here? seriously.

trolls gonna troll

seriously

Ok seriously people need to stop reposting exactly what i post. its stupid and you all need to grow up. just because what i say is better than whatever you have to say doesnt mean you can take credit for it. seriously if you have nothing better to do than to be on here and repost my own words, than why are you on here? seriously.

ITT: asking for it

edit: nvm, fail

Deja vu all over again.

Ok soerisuly plepoe need to stop riotpesng eaxctly what ii pots. its sptuid and you all need to grow up. just bsauece what ii say is better than wvaheter you have to say dnesot maen you can tkae criedt for it. suesrlioy if you hvae nithong bteter to do tahn to be on here and rspoet my own wsrdo, than why are you on hree? ssryleoiu.

To people of [o]’ Kay seriously necessary to stop reposting accurately of what I weigh. your stupid and you entire need grow upward. exactly because what I say better than everything that to [ugodnovse], anything you must say it does not mean that you it can accept credit for it. seriously if you do have nothing the more better to make how to be further here repost my own words, then, than why you are further here? it is serious.

aite foshizzle peeps needa quit dat reposting of what i post n ****. its wack and you hataz need to grow up. just because what i spit is fire and youre whatever dont mean you can swagga jack it. foshizzle, if you got nuttin better to do than to be here and fro repostin my gank, than why you up in hurr? foshizzly?

BRICK SQUAD! 1017

you’re dumb

http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=3438

not feelin’ it

Christine O’Donnell approved this message.

[CENTER]^
What he said, verbatim![/CENTER]

Hatuhs gonna hate bro

$1 Bob

.ylsuoires ?ereh no uoy era yhw naht ,sdrow nwo ym tsoper dna ereh no eb ot naht od ot retteb gnihton evah uoy fi ylsuoires .ti rof tiderc ekat nac uoy naem tnseod yas ot evah uoy revetahw naht retteb si yas i tahw esuaceb tsuj .pu worg ot deen lla uoy dna diputs sti .tsop i tahw yltcaxe gnitsoper pots ot deen elpoep ylsuoires kO

because I can