Osama dead since 2001?

This guy seems to think so.

Here are some of his friends and associates.

http://vetocorleone.com/2009/09/17/conspiracy-theories/

Make a Donation!

if he was already dead why wouldnt bush have released that during his presidency at the “most politically expedient time”? I mean, he certainly had plenty of moments where his popularity was in the tank where this could have helped.

“and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense.”

Not for long

How many conspiracy theories end up being true?

His logic is retarded. If Bush knew he was dead since 02, and as he says himself, “that the government was waiting for the most politically expedient time to roll out his corpse,” then Bush would have brought it out in 04 or 06, when the polls looked bad for him.

I see this guy going to jail for perjury soon.

My tin foil hat sense is tingling.

That’s nothing. Cheney’s been dead for most of his vice presidency.

you forgot to mention the part where he also thinks 9/11 was completely orchestrated by the Bush administration.

and to think this guy is still (according to the article) being paid as a consultant to the department of defense…

Im not saying i agree/disagree with whats being said. But it is interesting that the guy divulging this information is someone that I think we could all consider “high up” and is currently serving a roll, as a consultant at the very least, to the US govt.

I think he made those first claims in 2002 (or i read the article wrong), so who knows if his time is necessarily limited with the govt. Weird stuff, and you always have to err on the side of caution when entertaining conspiracy theories obviously.

Sort of my feelings as well. I love reading about them and think they are interesting, but they can’t be taken as valid.

What is this guy’s motive for saying it was all an inside job/Osama has been dead? Just 15 minutes of fame? Maybe pissed off?

They probably just keep him as a consultant because he makes really good rolls.

In other news, I’m pretty sure the U.S. government killed JFK.

Dismissing the government’s account of the assassination of Bin Laden as a “sick joke” on the American people, Pieczenik said, “They are so desperate to make Obama viable, to negate the fact that he may not have been born here, any questions about his background, any irregularities about his background, to make him look assertive….to re-elect this president so the American public can be duped once again."

Hahaha, this guy.