One small step for MAN

One giant leap for MANkind!

We need more of these.

Bad threads?

You know that quote doesn’t make any sense, right? It should be “One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.”

Annoys me that everyone thinks it is so great. It was preplanned, and he didn’t say it right, and even if he had said it right it would have been kind of a clunker. Overdramatic. What Buzz Aldrin said was infinitely better: “magnificent desolation.”

The next time you’re the first person to step on the moon you can say whatever you want. Until then, kindly keep your shitty opinions to yourself. Thank you.

You Neil Armstrong’s grandson or something?

This.

So if he’d said, “one small step for man, one giant leap for white people,” it would’ve been cool?

I read somewhere that the “a” was said but never heard. I’m pretty sure they are just trying to make it seem legitimate, since obviously Neil Armstrong was in a NASA room when he “landed on the moon.”

The entire space race was in response to an event. When Neil and Co. went radio silent on the dark side of the moon, they were actually investigating the wreckage of a crashed Autobot ship called the Ark. Only 35 people in NASA knew the mission’s real goal.

There was some (disputed) analysis of the recording that suggested it might have just been lost in static.

I think it’s pretty much the perfect phrase (if he had said it right).

You can’t not forgive him for screwing it up though. He was about to STEP ON THE FUCKING MOON.

Guise the moon landing was fake anyway why does it matter?

cant you see the american flag with a good telescope?

ya

no one cares

no

sure

idk

If you own one.

You guys got question i got…

x_x x_x :cool: :cool: