Olympic Trials interviews

We’re getting some interviews out here. It’s very hard to track people down. We have Ashley Higginson and Craig Forys before their steeplechase trials and Justin Frick after qualifying for the finals. We should have a bunch more coming up during the off days.

www.thetrackshow.com

Anyone have any contact numbers for people out here who are competing or you can have them get in touch with me at jschlentz@aol.com. Thanks.

We added interviews with Reggie Dixon (Plainfield) 200, Julie Culley (North Hunterdon) 5000, Christian Gonzalez (Franklin) 800 and Ashley Higginson (Colts Neck) after the steeplechase trials. We have Greta Feldman (Haddonfield) coming later tonight and a bunch more in the works. thank you to the people that sent me information for some. If anyone has contact info for others, email me at jschlentz@aol.com

We added a video of Julie Culley after the 5000 discussing her strategy and summer plans.

Great stuff, Jim!!!

I have seen reports that Andrews was unavailable after his race because he wasn’t feeling well. Just wondering if you had any luck talking to him after his race?

I had to leave right after the 200 to drive to Portland and the airport so I didn’t get to see him. Did hear he was pretty sick after the race.

It was just so much fun talking to Julie before the final and then in NJ, after the race. Humble, funny and a great personality!

George Kochman, who did some reporting for NJR from The Trials confirmed that Robby was too sick to talk to anyone. He did get to talk to Robby’s dad

http://nj.milesplit.com/articles/88944-dispatches-from-eugene-nj-at-the-trials-last-look