Official Master Buy/Sell Thread 2.0

Looking for Nike borderclash gear in men’s sizing, PM me!

SELLING! Open to offers.

Nike 2018 Rosa & Co. Pro Elite Half Zip
Volt Orange
Men M
Brand New Still in Original Plastic

Nike OTC Pro Elite Speedsuit
Men XS (fits Men S as well)
Brand New

Nike Morocco Pro Elite Distance Singlet
Men L
Brand New Never Worn

This is a VERY VERY VERY long shot…but looking for a pair of DS Vomero 9s in sz10.5

Hey everyone it’s been awhile.
I am selling some of my collection.
Size 10 vaporfly 4% black and orange (pacer color) used for 3 tempos 10 miles. $250 shipped
Oregon track club victory 2 used for strides size 10 160

Thanks!

SELLING!!
Official men’s LSU Track & Field Siglet!
Like new condition, no cracks in lettering!
100% positive feedback

I have a pair of Vaporfly 4% Flyknit size 10.5. If you are interested, let me know. Paid $270…just looking to get my money back.

Nike Gyakusou half tights men’s small. Looking for other Nike half tights (perfably black) in men’s small.

Looking for Nike Ja Fly 1s and Nike Zoom 400s in size 9US any condition, but preferably new(ish) :slight_smile:
samhydesmith@gmail.com

SELLING! Open to serious offers.

Nike 2017 Pro Elite Team Distance Vapor Singlet
Nike 2017 Pro Elite Team Racing Shorts

Men M. Worn by professional athlete in very good condition.

Not sure if anyone is interested but i put a few more vintage track items up on ebay. There’s a little over a day left on all of them. Feel free to add some bids and If somethings doesn’t have bid on it, feel free to shoot me an offer in dm. Thanks
https://www.ebay.com/sch/cpxc2015/m.html?item=264009782519&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Would anyone be interested in size 5 OG Oregon Victories (new with slight defects)? I snagged them for cheap off eBay so I would let them go for really cheap. PM if interested.

If anyone doesn’t want their Mamba Vs in men’s 9.5 I’ll buy them off of you… just don’t want to spend the $106 but I’d give like $80 plus shipping.

First off they are $125
2nd I’m sure no one is selling a pair for $80 yet…

that would be a mighty bargain.

First off, I know they’re $125 but $106 with discount code which I’m sure everyone here has. Second, that offer was with the understanding that they’d be worn a little since the person who would sell for that price would most likely give them a few trial runs.

If they were new I’d offer more but the fact that shipping might be closer to $10 I’d be saving only $16 off what I could pay for them new even for a worn pair… not too much of a bargain assuming the OG buyer utilized any of the seemingly infinite number of discount codes.

what discount code takes that much off? jw

I don’t know what code takes 15% off of Runningwarehouse but ‘Believe10’ takes off 10%.

Ill give it to anyone who wants to dm me for it

Maybe the code “believe in unicorns”.
(Sorry for the joke, but it was inevitable) :joy: