Nike Victory XC COLORS


#1

Does anyone know the confirmed colorway(s) of the Vic XC spike? Or if they will be Nike ID’able? I know Nike doesnt usually let spikes be ID’ but the Ja sprint spike was this year. Maybe they changed their mind…
links would be nice, but not neccesary :slight_smile:


#2

first to the finish took down their pre-orders of the spikes :no: until July when they will be for sale :lol:

However I can list some of the colorways for you.

There is a purple colorway (main color is purple), grey with light yellow accents, blue with pink accents, orange with mostly blue accents, green with red and orange accents. Those are all from the pre orders I remember.

The pre-release colors were a yellow with purple, a pink on pink, and a black with volt.


#3

I saw the preorders, and was it just me, or did they look rather ugly? Maybe i just have to see them in person, but i did not like most of the colors of the “exclusive” pre orders of FTTF. Eh, we have six days until they’re released i think we can live… :unsure:


#4

Originally posted by Runfaster@Jun 24 2010, 12:46 PM
I saw the preorders, and was it just me, or did they look rather ugly? Maybe i just have to see them in person, but i did not like most of the colors of the “exclusive” pre orders of FTTF. Eh, we have six days until they’re released i think we can live… :unsure:

A lot of them were kinda ugly, I agree, but I did like the light blue-ish with the orange flywire.


#5

Originally posted by averagerunner11@Jun 24 2010, 01:08 PM
A lot of them were kinda ugly, I agree, but I did like the light blue-ish with the orange flywire.

I agree with you, but my school’s colorway is white/purple/black. Now it isnt essential to be matching but it sure is nice


#6

Will they release them in solid blue like this picture of the spikes. I like this color of the spike the most.

http://www.talk.dyestat.com/attachment.php…=1&d=1261160135


#7

It is to my belief that those pictures attached to the dyestat forum were made by someone participating in the thread. Not an actual Nike release


#8

the main three colors are on fttf.com

also, i just noticed that eastbay has all of the custom colors up, with better views of the spike

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:14399…CH#sku=07062700


#9

Originally posted by pistolpete1500@Jun 25 2010, 03:08 PM
[b] the main three colors are on fttf.com

also, i just noticed that eastbay has all of the custom colors up, with better views of the spike

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:14399…CH#sku=07062700 [/b]

any votes on the best color?

[strike]it says they are 3.6 oz…maybe for a size 5. I would imagine a 9-10 would be 4.6-5.6[/strike] EDIT: All they did was take the description for the zoom victory track spike.


#10

Originally posted by RunFreer+Jun 25 2010, 04:42 PMQUOTE (RunFreer @ Jun 25 2010, 04:42 PM) <!–QuoteBegin-pistolpete1500@Jun 25 2010, 03:08 PM
[b] the main three colors are on fttf.com

also, i just noticed that eastbay has all of the custom colors up, with better views of the spike

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:14399…CH#sku=07062700 [/b]

any votes on the best color?

[strike]it says they are 3.6 oz…maybe for a size 5. I would imagine a 9-10 would be 4.6-5.6[/strike] EDIT: All they did was take the description for the zoom victory track spike. [/b][/quote]
I’m pretty disappointed that the Blue/Orange turned out to be Blue/pink =[

But otherwise I like the Blue/green, red/light blue, black/green, and maybe the orange/blue.


#11

I might get the green/purple/hot pink or the orange/electric blue. None of them match my jersey remotely, so why even come close to matching


#12

Originally posted by RunFreer@Jun 25 2010, 05:32 PM
I might get the green/purple/hot pink or the orange/electric blue. None of them match my jersey remotely, so why even come close to matching

I’ll probably get the orange/blue, only thing I don’t like is the little purple in it >_>


#13

i wouldn’t worry about having pink in your spikes. i thought the pink eldo’s were sexy


#14

I was hoping for a tad better options… oh well. Maybe oh maybe they’ll put them up on Nike ID. Oh i would give a lot more than my sould for these to be ID’able


#15

Originally posted by Runfaster@Jun 25 2010, 07:39 PM
I was hoping for a tad better options… oh well. Maybe oh maybe they’ll put them up on Nike ID. Oh i would give a lot more than my sould for these to be ID’able

has Nike ID ever had distance spikes/xc spikes up? I’ve never noticed at all.


#16

Originally posted by eXKatana@Jun 25 2010, 07:47 PM
has Nike ID ever had distance spikes/xc spikes up? I’ve never noticed at all.

I know back in the day you could do Milers. Now it’s just the Powercats. Although that upper with a Celar plate looks tempting, I’d rather be able to try my spikes on in stores.