NHL Draft

It’s tonight,
Discuss your team’s immediate needs and the picks your front office makes.

From the Rangers standpoint, a quality defensive prospect in the first round would be advisable. somebody who can hold down the fort in hartford at the very least, if not replace either wade redden or michal roszival. Also we might not re-sign all of our free agent defensemen. There’s a great kid in hartford who is the AHL’s best defenseman, but i cant see what else we have behind him.

Bruins need offense plain and simple. Taylor Hall fits our needs better position wise but Tyler Seguin will work out very nicely I imagine.

Hall and Seguin are the only NHL-Ready forwards in this draft class.
You guys didnt get lucky enough to score hall but i think seguin will work out in your favor 2-3 years down the road. He’ll likely play this year but it’ll probably take him a year or so to develop into a productive forward.

I’m just sitting here waiting for the rangers pick now… most mock drafts have them taking a forward, but the real need, as far as i’m concerned is defense.

Also, the rangers will not be re-signing Lisin.

John Wall wasn’t a bad first overall pick, but I don’t think he’s going to be the savior everyone deems him to be.

Hawks just won the cup, Chicago’s good for a couple decades

Originally posted by Mr. Irrelevent@Jun 25 2010, 08:42 PM
John Wall wasn’t a bad first overall pick, but I don’t think he’s going to be the savior everyone deems him to be.

I’d like to see John Wall on ice skates…