NBA Draft

is tonight. bets on which white player the pacers take at 10?

when the inevitable happens, im resigning as a fan of that team and finding a new one.

Just hoping Lazar gets drafted.

Also, I wouldn’t mind if the bulls picked up someone who could shoot or score down low.

bulls clearing cap space for two max contracts by moving hinrich and the 17th to the wizards.

wizards looking to surround john wall with some talent.

Wow how young and good is Oklahoma City going to be? 3 first round picks this year? That’s crazy

OKC will do something awesome.

I will wait to get too excited out of the Bulls. But, with the Sox and Hawks right now its hard not to get a boner of the potential pick ups for the Bulls.

Will be weird watching the draft with no pick.

Originally posted by ElHollingsworth@Jun 24 2010, 02:13 PM
[b] is tonight. bets on which white player the pacers take at 10?

when the inevitable happens, im resigning as a fan of that team and finding a new one. [/b]

the pacers will most likely move out of the 10 spot. i can see them acquiring maynor from the thunder and take 1/2 of their later picks to move back. their biggest need is a point guard and outside of wall there any great point guards in the draft. they would be reaching if they took bledsoe 10th overall.

i posted this on the other thread but here is my mock draft with analysis for anyone interested:

Here is my mock draft with analysis:

1. Washington Wizards

Originally posted by ElHollingsworth@Jun 24 2010, 02:13 PM
[b] is tonight. bets on which white player the pacers take at 10?

when the inevitable happens, im resigning as a fan of that team and finding a new one. [/b]

according to Adrian Wojnarowski’s twitter the nets and pacers in discussions concerning a deal where the pacers Danny Granger and 10th pick for Devin Harris, Yi and No. 3 pick. the nets are hesistent though because they would have a huge void at pg and like i said earlier there are no great pgs in the draft. to reiterate i would be shocked if the pacers don’t move the pick to get a pg.

Haha, the Kings would be doomed for years if Evans and Cousins were on the same team. That’s more of a knock on Evans though.

Cousins needs to fall to the Pistons one time, he even said he wants to come here. Dumars needs to make this happen!

ok, apparently we’re staying put and looking for monroe/davis

not bad i guess, really not too excited for aminu or babbitt

Evan Turner to the Sixers!!! PLEASE

stfu already bilas… cousins @ 6?

I understand John Wall is the best player in the draft by far, but how is Wall going to play with Gilbert Arenas? Doesn’t Evan Turner seem like a better fit here?

sam bowie was a better fit for portland imo

2 more! 2 more! 2 more!

omgggggggg this needs to happen

steal of the draft

why not take 54 yr old epke udoh?

monroe > davis

golf clap

Solid pickup for you Dye.

I am sad for Indy, but how perfect is it that Gordon “The Mormon” Hayward lands in Utah?