Twilight
Birdemic
The Room
Manos Hands of Fate
Plan 9 from Outer Space

Get on my level Plebs

//youtu.be/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmCPBnLwsZQ

The Honeymoon Killers

One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, Goodfellas, No Country for Old Men, There Will Be Blood, The Sawshank Redemption, Fight Club, The Matrix, and Life is Beautiful.

What happens if I’ve seen all of those 2-3 times?

NO.
Shawshank is one of my favorite movies and I watch it every time I see it on tv, same with Goodfellas except its not one of my favorites.

Do you mean watch only once because they are so good or so bad?
I am seeing a bit of both from what people are posting.

anyway…
Titanic

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Really surprised with what I’m seeing up there.

The Human Centipede 1 & 2, Troll 2, Rubber, Project X, The Hills Have Eyes 1 & 2, It. I can’t think of any others at the moment, but I’m sure there is many more. I honestly don’t like to watch movies more then once. For the most part, they just aren’t the same the second time around, or maybe they aren’t good in the first place.

I interpret this as meaning movies that are extremely good, yet difficult to sit through for reasons such as long running time (Satantango, War and Peace, Dekalog, Napoleon - all 6+ hours), too scary/disturbing (Inland Empire, Tetsuo, Begotten), too depressing (Ingmar Bergman’s entire filmography), intellectually stimulating but not entertaining (Ingmar Bergman’s entire filmography), etc.

I was thinking about movies that you would watch to the finish meaning they did capture your interest but would never care to watch again.

i think you misinterpreted the point of this thread severely. Either that, or your taste in movies is god awful.

Passion of the christ

I’m not the type of person that watches great movies over and over again, but Fight Club is by far the movie I’ve seen the most. Plus it’s the type of movie that you catch little things every single time you watch it.

Killer Klowns from Outer Space. At one time the full movie was in one youtube clip but I can’t seem to find that now.