Morris County Championships

preview is up. flash results and recap will be here after the race

any updates on this?

Thanks

Full results http://nj.milesplit.com/meets/76078

cannot get there

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘Error getting row. Item not found. SELECT t.id AS ID, t.meet_id AS MeetID, t.name AS Name, t.body AS Body, t.added_by AS AddedBy, t.approved AS Approved, t.type AS Type, t.compressed AS Compressed, t.s3 AS S3, Meets.Name AS MeetName, Meets.StartDate AS MeetStartDate, Meets.EndDate AS MeetEndDate, Meets.season_year AS SeasonYear, Meets.Season, Meets.national AS National, Meets.has_results AS HasResults FROM meet_results t left outer JOIN Meets ON t.meet_id=Meets.MeetID WHERE t.id=141728’ in /ebs/sites/milesplit.com/app/objects/core/table.php:95 Stack trace: #0 /ebs/sites/milesplit.com/app/objects/core/table.php(213): Table->OpenBy(‘ID’, ‘141728’) #1 /ebs/sites/milesplit.com/app/objects/results.php(48): Table->set(‘ID’, ‘141728’) #2 /ebs/sites/milesplit.com/app/modules/meets.php(217): Results->__set(‘ID’, ‘141728’) #3 /ebs/sites/milesplit.com/app/config.php(288): require_once(’/ebs/sites/mile…’) #4 in /ebs/sites/milesplit.com/app/objects/core/table.php on line 95

Kinger is going to hunt you down! Results there didn’t work for dudes yet and girls were from another meet…he lives in the wilderness, has to hunt to survive, he’s coming after you already.

PAC-10 meet live on Flotrack…Lanie Thompson is a big part of Oregon’s push to take conference title back in Seattle.

Grote

Ryan too funny, hahahaha, I actually thought I was gonna get something there

Me too…not funny at all. We have been teased and tormented and suffered a tragedy.

Women’s race in Seattle in 10 minutes…

Assume Doug Smith made trip for Arizona State men, as well.

Remember that Chris Derrick is from New Jersey…gotta get him to transfer outta there somehow.

Grote

Looks like Lanie has Voorhees braids going…they mean business when they get those going. Raining in Seattle, go figure. Not sure why meet isn’t at Lincoln Park. So it goes. Some girl from ASU is wearing sunglasses…they are so used to hot sun, they refuse to acknowledge the alternative.

Grote

Now there is a link at Mctrack.org, that taked you to Girls twice and then click on JV and takes you to the Greystoke(sp… I know, I like it better) Invite…

How hard can this possibly be?

yeah the results linked there are all weird. The only ones that look right (even though the date is wrong) is the Varsity Girls and the Fr Boys - Fr & JV Girls

Not sure where the varsity boys results are on mctrack right now.

Great race for Pearson and randolph guys

I have the top 10 boys and team scoring in here

Thanks Jim for getting those up,. for those looking they are on Jim’s link

Travis Ellis rough day for Hills I guess, I would have figured him top 5 for sure here

Good race for Pearson for sure

Mountain Lakes girls are pretty good. Mackenzie Barry is flying a bit under radar for how good she is…she’s been on her way to this for awhile, nice kid good future. Mother was excellent runner, still is pretty quick.

Interesting to see times drop a lot for top guys when actually racing hard at Greystone. Still don’t think it seems easy/fast. Pearson rounding into very good shape. Lots of sub-16’s again coming at MoC. Great race from Malatesta from Chatham, Doyle from MoHills.

Grote

Ellis 16:43 for 12th

Not a course that looks difficult because it’s not hilly, but is slow because of all the turns and the footing.

FULL results now available http://nj.milesplit.com/meets/76078

Was the race 3200m? The results header says 5k, but obviously wrong.
Thanks

Pat

Header on milesplit shows 2600

http://nj.milesplit.com/meets/76078/results/141758

Mountain Lakes finds inspiration in former teammate