Moderator Nominations

We currently have a few moderators, but as this site expands in the event of a Dyestat closure, we will want to have a few more.

If you know someone who is registered here and who is a well respected member who would make a good moderator, nominate them here. Note this is for moderators of the overall board.

After we have enough nominations we can put up a poll.

You can’t nominate yourself, sorry. :stuck_out_tongue:

Alex Adkinson

I’m not sure that he wants the responsibility, but wineturtle would make an excellent moderator if willing.

Originally posted by The Dan@Apr 12 2010, 08:01 PM
I’m not sure that he wants the responsibility, but wineturtle would make an excellent moderator if willing.

QFE wineturtle is a man.

Originally posted by KKreme15+Apr 12 2010, 09:35 PMQUOTE (KKreme15 @ Apr 12 2010, 09:35 PM) <!–QuoteBegin-The Dan@Apr 12 2010, 08:01 PM

QFE wineturtle is a man. [/b][/quote]
correction: THE man

johngalt11

EDIT: FIRE CHIEF

the batman

I vote for WineTurtle as well

Can I be a mod please

Originally posted by chubby kid@Apr 13 2010, 11:56 PM
Can I be a mod please

I think you just violated the first rule again… :wink:

i also support Wineturtle

Originally posted by SteveYou+Apr 13 2010, 07:22 PMQUOTE (SteveYou @ Apr 13 2010, 07:22 PM)<!–QuoteBegin-chubby kid@Apr 13 2010, 11:56 PM
Can I be a mod please

I think you just violated the first rule again… ;)[/b][/quote]
That’s just how bad i want it

Wineturtle.

njrunz

Father Russia

but seriously, Wineturtle

lasseviren

After hearing about wineturtle so much, as well as talking to him, I’m thinking he’ll make a great mod.

I’ll PM to ask him what board he wants. Or maybe even a global moderator spot.

Dyenimator.

Originally posted by The Dan@Apr 12 2010, 08:01 PM

successful C&P
Zat gets worldwine… err wide title!

So far the LL has two posters older than the transister !!

As patti says -this is gonna be way cool.

I noted a make Wine Turtle a mod post on the way in today–
him OK but this wineturtle respectfully declines-I`d be much too strict trust me.

Plus I`m guessing a guy who gets cut and paste right 62% of the time should not be given a button to edit anything let alone be able to send the site to byebye dotty com with a missstroked backspace. … but I am honored that you thought of me.
Tom

EDIT CAUSE WE CAN- But if we grow too fast and you guys need help-just ask-

ron mexico