Maxithlon - Manage a Virtual Track Team

http://www.maxithlon.com/index.php

For those of you who haven’t heard about Maxithlon, now is as good as a time as any to register.

You get a team of athletes and coaches to train them, a stadium, and you control the events athletes are enrolled in, how hard they run, the strategy of your team, and much more.

If you are already a member post what your team is. I will try to keep an updated list here. And if you have questions feel free to ask them here or send me a message (same username).

Crystazul - Blue Ridge Express Running Club
Donkeykongrunner - Fermion Running Club
Kraft - Patriots
watch me run - Maine South

Jeffreyweee(Donkeykongrunner) - Fermion Running Club

Kraft - Patriots

Bump CNCs tomorrow.

Going to be so pwn.

Originally posted by SprintsFTW19@Apr 21 2010, 01:35 AM
Going to get so pwnd.

fixed

My team is killing other newb teams. 2nd place in 4-1.

rehler- Atalanta Runners

68th Highest score in the world this season for nationals =D

On a scale of 1-10 how fun is this game?

edit: Is it all text-based, or are there some animations of your team?

I find it extremely addictive. It’s all text-based, but I’ve been playing for over 2 years straight, which is the longest I’ve played any online game without stopping.

Originally posted by Administrator@May 2 2010, 06:56 PM
[b] On a scale of 1-10 how fun is this game?

edit: Is it all text-based, or are there some animations of your team? [/b]

No animations, but I think that would be a bit overdone. The technology is not out there to make it good enough to implement (great sports graphics outside of video games).

Runnerboydave - Maine South

Bump this is a great game, guys.

will probably make a team sometime soon

Originally posted by MNpride@Jun 17 2010, 04:51 PM
will probably make a team sometime soon

I see you recently registered. Welcome!

Don’t hesitate to ask questions. Not doing so is the mistake a lot of people make.

So I’m thinking about joining, do you just race or how does is work exactly. Is it easy to learn and will it be something that will take time to get better, like gaining experience points or what exactly?

Originally posted by ItalianRunner6@Jun 20 2010, 11:05 PM
So I’m thinking about joining, do you just race or how does is work exactly. Is it easy to learn and will it be something that will take time to get better, like gaining experience points or what exactly?

Quite frankly, its not easy to learn, but with a basic understanding you can do moderately well and while you are doing moderately well you will learn as you go.

It will take a few seasons to become really competitive in the better leagues, but it is not too hard to do well in the lower leagues from the start. Especially since the US has grown quite a bit in size.

You manage your team, their training, what races they run, how hard they run the races, etc.

I had a team a while ago but had too much going on with school so forgot about it. I just registered to get a new team for the summer.

Originally posted by Crystazul@Jun 20 2010, 04:51 PM
[b] I see you recently registered. Welcome!

Don’t hesitate to ask questions. Not doing so is the mistake a lot of people make. [/b]

Ok I made a team. Assigned all my athletes specialities, assigned them to coaches, and trained the coaches stuff too.

Now what?