Master Good/Bad Seller Thread

Thanks for your kind words @bertebob.
On our part, we just try to do our own way and we don’t have this other profiles on mind. Just talking here what I had to see when I woke up this morning… lot of our followers reporting this action from this profile whithout a reason. I think everyone on our sitatuon would do the same thing.

Repeat: only want to do our own way, as we are doing since 2007 with people from worldwide.

Thanks to everyone.

I’ve dealt well with all involved. More with arjouns than the others. I have never encountered any funny business with arjouns. I would happily refer friends to him if they need pro gear.

Unless you’ve been sold something that didn’t match its description there’s no need to have a pop at someone’s business. If you do so at a competitor without giving reasons it just looks like dirty business.

One time Mick1990 was mean to me on the internet so he is definitely a bad person. 10/10 would not want to get a beer with him. Arjouns always seemed very wholesome. I would like the get brunch with him one day.

good, easy transactions with @Samminer94 and @eas as buyers. thanks guys!

Likewise! Always a pleasure to deal with @afv. Great gear and fair prices.

good transaction with @Run_Red as buyer. thanks!

Good buying experience from @afv quick shipment easy communication

Good transaction with @afv! Would deal with again for sure!

good transaction with @evans3200 as buyer. fast payment, good communication.

Amazing service by @kamau as usual, super fast shipping! Thank you

Good, fast transaction with @Mweidenbruch
Fair trade with @greatestgee
Recommend both of them, would deal with again!

My transaction with @runtoday was great as well. I would definitely buy from him again!

This is from a while ago (I forgot sorry!!!), but I purchased matumbos off @Savethechief2011 , had no problems at all, very responsive to my messages. Great seller, would definitely recommend! Thanks again!

My transaction with @Slower_than_Pre was fantastic. No problems, super responsive on his part, and adjusted our transaction seamlessly when he decided to sell the large BTC singlet. Absolutely would buy from him again.

Yeah, very easy to deal with @fgarciasit. Communicated well, paid promptly. Smooth transaction and I’d recommend him highly as a buyer. No issues at all.

Had a great transaction with @SWMSP . easy communication and paid quickly. Would highly recommend as a buyer

Great, easy, no hassle transaction with scotykrutz

Want to complement both @Slower_than_Pre and @bertebob - both great and honest sellers and would recommend them to anyone!

Also had great experience with @Slower_than_Pre also @joeyb724 was smooth too

Same here. Great experiences with @Savethechief2011 and @eas. Great communication, no hassles with payment. I’d recommend them both highly. Thanks.