Master Good/Bad Seller Thread

http://www.newbalanceteamathletics.com/Search.aspx?l=00010002000700000000

The New Balance team apparel site has them, they have some of the basic colors for really cheap–$16, but only in XS, L, and XL.
The other colors are around $60 each unless you buy in bulk, but all the sizes are available for those.
I usually wear a small but I’ve bought some of the XS shorts from NB and they fit me fine, a little more snug in the waist but not much different than a small in other brands.

Hope this helps.

I didn’t even realize I posted this in the good/bad seller thread lol. How are the length on them? Are they the same across the board? I am a 29-30 waist, so I get a pair of XS.

The length does seem to be the same across the board. I would say the length is comparable to the Nike race day shorts or the new aeroswift ones.

@WiscO bought a few things, fast payment, great communication, would love to deal with again.

Thanks to @kamau excellent as always, many great deals. Very happy!

Thanks to @KingBau, quick communication and great deal. Spikes shipped shortly after negotiation and arrived a few days later, just as they had been described. Highly recommended as a seller

great trade with @CarObsessed13. would definitely deal with again!

Just had a great transaction with @luke_gavigan - product was perfect, communication was good, shipping was fast. Would recommend to all.

+++ @eas

Fast transaction, fast shipping w/ tracking information, item arrived as described. Always a solid seller.

Just had another great transaction with @arjouns - always good/rare stuff and top-notch customer service! A++

Great transaction with @Samminer94 awesome communication, shipping was fast. A++ 10/10

i r8 8/8 m8 (But for real, great seller)

Great transaction with @runtoday . Definitely recommend doing business. Shipping was fast and the spikes I got were exactly as described. Thanks again.

@Samminer94 A+ transaction

Just had a great transaction with @KingBau . Spikes came just as described, and arrived super quick. Highly recommend as a seller

Bought from @Samminer94

Great transaction. Good communication, he provided pics and described a flaw. Shipping was fast and he was great to deal with.

Had great transactions recently with @joeyb724 and @nolanhayes, both are superb sellers and would definitely do business with again!

Great transaction with @dfk and fast shipping!

great selling to @KingBau and @qbur87713. fast payment from both.

@afv had fast shipping and great communication. fantastic buying experience.

@robbyjca awesome seller, great communication, fast shipper and fair prices. Would highly recommend. Much appreciated!