Master Good/Bad Seller Thread

Very well stated @Samminer94 . GT

Just an update on the case: I guess if the buyer never responds to the return request, ebay gets final say in the process. Turns out I got a full refund including shipping without sending the singlet back. I guess another lesson can be learned here. Do your best to work with buyers because ebay seems to always protect the buyers.

Yep - eBay has about 50 times more active buyers than sellers, so they’ve made their policies very buyer-friendly.

I have now been on both sides. I once sold an iPod classic and the buyer claimed that the battery was defective. Got it home tested it and nothing was wrong. Ended up selling it again for a lower price and also had to pay shipping again. It sucked but I guess it works both ways.

No surprise here. Had another great trade with @greatestgee. Would always do business again.

Just had a great transaction buying from @Xcrunner120 - item was shipped out quickly, and communication was a breeze. Would recommend to all!

Had a good purchase experience from @daniel1, item got here relatively quick considering it came all the way from the UK. Easy to communicate with and make a deal.Thanks man.

Had a great transaction with SMNRunner! Great shoes for a great price!

Can’t speak highly enough about @kamau. My package was promptly shipped from Kenya and I received it about 10 days later! Absolutely great service and the product was even better than described!

Thanks!

Great purchase with @greatestgee. Quick shipping and very good communication/fast responses. Would definitely do business again.

@eas is a great buyer. Sent payment quickly and was easy to communicate with!

@TigardRunner was easy to work with and great seller. Would recommend to all!

+1 to @FazBot. Quick response and shipping

@Samminer94 great seller fast shipping

+1 to @kamau
Quick response, good communication, fast shipping, items as described…
A pleasure to deal with.

@kamau A+++ great communication and honest

Highest recommendation to @bcxc - great communication, very prompt shipping, item showed up in perfect condition!

Shout out to @Runner1449 great buyer, quick payment and easy communication.

@speedynash gets a big ++ as a seller. Fast shipping, easy to deal with, would buy again.

Does anyone know where to buy new balance racing/split shorts? They seem to be impossible to find.