Master Good/Bad Seller Thread

Same. 722 was great to deal with. Communication was good, price was great, and he shipped next day.

TigardRunner is legit. good prices, excellent product, and speedy shipping. would Definitely do business with again. He’s legitimate guys! :smiley:

Bought a pair of brand new Streak LT 2’s from SMNRunner. Would buy from again. Uber quick and easy communication.

+HonkForCookies
+GunderThorvald

Good buyers, both of them. Paid promptly through PayPal, didn’t try to lowball, didn’t play games. Absolute pleasure to deal with both and would gladly sell to or buy from again.

+++++++++ thegraveyardrunner

very kind and fast payment. RATED Buyer.
Thanks friend.

+++ Bought a singlet from Huntbliss. He was great to deal with. Answered texts and pm’s promptly, shipped out next day, was professional. Wouldn’t hesitate to deal with him again.

I asked for a specific singlet and ARJOUNS provided.
timely and prompt message responses, a great price and shipped with tracking the next day, couldn’t ask for more! highly rated A+++

• Twist

Very easy to work with, got it shipped out quickly and I received what was described. Would definitely deal with again.

Big ups to:
bakers13
Life in Shorts
dulax34
sandis
SMNRunner

all very prompt with payment and easy to work with

Bought from Twist. I’ve dealt with him before, but not for a year or two. Great seller. Very easy to deal with, communication good, shipping was prompt. Gear was exactly what he said it would be.

Twist is awesome. Quick ship/arrival. Exactly as described. Went above and beyond to find an item. A+++

Anyone have experience with xcislove?

Had a great trading experience with greatestgee. Spikes got here quickly.

Big ups to Sandis on a solid trade. Good communication and reliable.

SMNRunner was very easy to work with. Met at a local track to trade, all went very smooth.

+++ Jackalakxc

Very smooth trade. Great communication, shipped quickly, was generally great to work with.

I second that opinion on Jackalakxc. A+

+++SMNRunner
I just received my spikes from SMNRunner and they were great. He was great to work with as well and I would definitely trade or buy from him again.

+++IRunOccasionally
Sorry for the double post but he was great to sell to. He was everything you want in a buyer, he was pleasant, payed fast, and communicated well.

[B]BorisBrinza is auto-bidding?

Not kind… because I think anyone paid that amounts…[/B]