LV Update

Maybe this has been posted already, maybe not- just saw it and found it pretty interesting. Looks like the guy is on the right path-

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/24/sports/olympics/lukas-verzbicas-19-year-old-us-triathlete-sets-sights-on-16-olympics.html

"His races are double the distance he was doing as a junior — elite competitors race the Olympic distance: a 1,500-meter swim, 40-kilometer bike ride and 10,000-meter run — and the competition is even stronger. In winning the Dallas ITU Pan American Cup on June 2, Verzbicas, 19, beat Manuel Huerta, a member of the United States Olympic team.

His victory at the World Cup in Banyoles, Spain, was even more impressive, with Laurent Vidal and Dmitry Polyanskiy, currently Nos. 1 and 3 on the International Triathlon Union points list, finishing behind him.

Verzbicas, who was born in Lithuania and went to high school in Illinois, beat Vidal by 17 seconds and was 36 seconds ahead of Polyanskiy. “I knew I could do it,” Verzbicas said. “I knew I was at that level. It just took a little time to get there.”"

You may wanna chat up that 8:17 that Evan J blazed up!