LOL, Why Michigan is Awesome

Hahaha look what I found! Michigan is so special… lol :slight_smile:

You might be from Michigan if…

You have ever been sunburned and frostbitten in the same week.

You point to a spot on the palm of your right hand when telling people where you’re from.

You can explain the difference between yoopers, trolls and fudgies.

Owning a Japanese car was a hanging offense in your hometown.

You learned to pilot a boat before the training wheels came off your bicycle

You know that a place called Kalamazoo actually exists.

You know someone who was Asparagus Queen at a county fair

Someone says “down south” and you think of Toledo.

Your family breaks into violence during the MSU/UM game.

You define summer as three months of bad sledding.

You had to recite “By the Shores of Gitchee-goomie” for your 7th grade English class.

You drive 80 mph on the freeway and always pass on the right.

The trees in your yard have spigots.

You have as many Canadian coins in your pocket as American.

Coast-to-coast means Port Huron to Muskegon.

You know how to play Euchre.

You are not fazed by a traffic sign saying “Snowmobile Crossing”.

You bake with “soda” and drink “pop”.

You have no problem spelling names like Mackinac, Tahquamenon and Ypsilanti.

The Big Three are either Ford, Chrysler and GM or Domino’s, Little Caesar’s and Hungry Howie’s.

You know that it’s usually warmer in Hell than in Paradise.

You go “up north” for the weekends.

Your child’s ball game has been snowed out.

“Submarine” is a sandwich and “Big Mac” is a bridge.

You used to believe Ernie Harwell when he said that the fly ball that went into the stands at Tiger Stadium was caught by a man from Warren.

You don’t have a coughing fit after a sip of Vernors.

You know all the lyrics to “The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald”.

You visit Florida and are frustrated because the newspapers there don’t report hockey scores.

You refer to Kalamazoo, Ypsilanti and Ann Arbor as K-zoo, Ypsi and A-Squared.

You thought Alkaline batteries were named after a Detroit Tiger outfielder.

You think that having clogged sinuses is normal. [Isn’t it???]

What did u copy that from some site you googled? GTFO This is michigan, I actually live in michigan and control all booty associated with Michigan. So please sir, step out.

No can do old chap, sorry. And yes I did, I won’t lie! Haha! Is It really that embarrassing to be researching my Great Republic? I don’t think so, I like it. I don’t care about college stuff in Michigan, but I love everything else! You are more than welcome to step in if you please, but I am staying put.

if you haven’t been or lived in michigan, you can’t hold any power, you’ll die from the cold within 24hrs, have a stroke from watching the detriot lions play, get robbed driving through detroit before you even have the chance to smile at that drunken hobo…Eminem will teleport before you, call you a homosexual, and just as fast disappear before your eyes…

People from michigan dont call each other “chaps”, you’d get stabbed or shot in seconds.

You dont know what happens here man, this is detroit, this is michigan, and this is no place for the weak or incompetent like yourself. Step aside before you get ran over by Eminem driving a Chrysler 300.

Well, I was trying to be formal but so be it, if you’d rather I didn’t extend a term of endearment then I’ll refrain from doing so. But seriously? Eminem is what you’re using to try and scare me out of Michigan? If he’s your definition of fear then your tiny nuts will freeze off far sooner than I’ll even begin to get chilly. Please be a bit more careful in calling people weak or incompetent when you’re worried Eminem is gonna come out of your closet at night. And trust me, I know how cold it is up in Michigan, getting hypothermia is experience enough. Where do you even get he impression that I never lived in nor been to Michigan? Of course I have you dumbass. Don’t pull a 50 cent and try to act tough when all you’re really doing is bitching all the time about how bad you have it and how dangerous it is in Detroit. Detroit is a part of Michigan, but Michigan is not limited to one city. Especially if that city is Detroit. Man, I’ve got it so deep in Michigan it almost makes your posts seem funny. You step aside sir. Let the real leader of Michigan do his job.

Lmao, eminem is my dog, and take my word when i say that he’ll run up to your fruitty ass and tear yours balls off and drop them off the Mackinac bridge. Detroit is the heart of Michigan, not some little farming city on the border of ohio that you live in. I run dis ****, hopoff, you and your weak little hypothermia bullcrap. 9/10 michigander’s get hypothermia daily just by taking a shower. You couldn’t last 5 minutes in michigan without getting shot and left to die waiting for a nonexistant ambulence to come, ya thats right becuase michigan ain’t got no ambulances, were too broke to afford them, just google it if u dont believe me since you wouldnt know otherwise. Now i suggest you save some of the dignity u may still have and leave good sir, and take your Google search jokes and info with you…noob i bet you haven’t even been raped by a detroit hobo yet…