Joe Paterno fired

Looks like the Board of Trustees took action!

Since I’m not privy to all the facts I can not pass judgement but I can say:
In my opinion anyone who is in on covering up the actions of a pedophile does not meet the profile of a good coach. I really do not care how many titles go with the teams they coached. Trophy collections mean nothing in the overall judgement of the worth of a man.
Again without all the fact at my finger tips I say:
It seems Paterno failed to champion the children involved. Instead he aided in covering up the pedophilia AND letting the offender remain in a position that put more children at risk.

Tom Hyland

I congratulate you in the sarcastic way the French do, for not passing judgement on someone for not being privy to all the facts while in the same breath using words to the effect, ‘‘In my opinion anyone who is in on covering up the actions of a pedophile does not meet the profile of a good coach.’’ And then you conclude with, [B]’‘In my opinion anyone who is in on covering up the actions of a pedophile does not meet the profile of a good coach.’’[/B]

Without all the facts, which I don’t pretend to have any of, you are almost as guilty as the Polish farmer in 1940 who told the gestapo when asked if he was hiding any Jews said, Again without all the fact at my finger tips I say: I’m not hiding any Jews but my neighbor might be.’’

Check your PM. Since “YOU’RE” not privy to all the facts & can not pass judgement I e-mailed you a 6 inch brush along with a 5 gallon pail of tar and a gunnysack filled with goose down so you can publicly or privately tar and feather the next fellow who you find guilty outside the courtroom and in a kangaroo court on an internet forum. Upon conviction, which sounds likely based upon your so-called impartiality will you publicly lynch the condemned or burn them at the stake?