Janji

THE LAUNCH Coming June 12th Marathon Sports Brookline

Hey all,

I’m a former Massachusetts runner who graduated Brookline High in '08. Right now I’m working to start a new running apparel company called Janji. Our mission is to fight the Global Food and Water Crisis through the power of running. Each pair of running shorts or shirt sold provides funding for organizations around the world dedicated to alleviating problems like unsafe water conditions and malnutrition.

As Warrior mentioned Janji is having a launch party at Marathon Sports in Brookline on June 12th at 7:00pm. Everyone is welcome to come and learn about our organization, eat food and be the first to check out Janji apparel!

Learn more at RunJanji.com and facebook.com/janjirunning

Run for Another,

Mike Burnstein

Mike,

What a noble cause. Like the company Holy Shirts and Pants from Wedding Crashers, only real life. Do you have any aspirations to do team wear? Uniforms, etc?

Thanks McRun. We will have a Janji running club which will have a team uniform, but no outside teamware in the short term.

Whose coaching this Janji Running Club?

Good luck with THE LAUNCH.

Interview with Burn on Jon Waldron’s blog: http://nnhsxc.blogspot.com/

The website: www.RunJanji.com

you are

I second this.

I’m afraid I can’t make it to the launch at Marathon Sports - I’m out in Chicago until August - but well done Burnstein putting together this great project!