Illinois Results

Well?

Originally posted by Donkeykongrunner@Apr 14 2010, 12:12 PM
Well?

honestly i hate the way illinoisprepster has been doing it recently. people keep the conversations going in threads about weeks a month ago and its annoying to remember which meet is which week, etc. The easiest way, IMO, is in one thread where we can then backtrack as needed to find old results because they’ll all be in that one thread.

Obviously, though, if someone busts out an 8:50 or something, that might deserve a thread of its own as well, but those types of things tend to take care of themselves

I like the way we did it in xc, one thread with everything

One thread is way better. Obviously when something notable happens it should get its own thread but a thread a week does not work.

Someone should make a leaderboard thread of like the top 10 or so times in each event. I think it’d be a nice thing to be able to see the rankings.

Originally posted by watch me run@Apr 15 2010, 09:36 PM
Someone should make a leaderboard thread of like the top 10 or so times in each event. I think it’d be a nice thing to be able to see the rankings.

Leaderboards would be nice. :smiley:

I’m going to agree with ONE thread for results, and for the leaderboards, it should be one locked thread where the initial post keeps getting edited with the top mark

one thread should not monopolize forums

we need anti-tariff acts for dyestat