I'd like to ask for some help

I was wondering if you guys could check out some of my music on YouTube and thumbs up it if you enjoy it.

It’s a really easy way for me to get my music out there since when you search for things generally the most viewed and thumbed are put higher on the results.

I don’t really have much to offer except my thanks and a plus rep.

3 people did not know that this song convince Jason Rexing to race in trainers.

lolwut?

I’d whore myself out for a good +rep. Consider it done.

Interesting stuff and very cool album art.

Have you heard of Julius “the Mad Thinker?” I happen to be friends with his sister.

Just to clarify I don’t want anyone to thumb up something they don’t like. Just check a few different tracks out and if you like them then thumb, favorite, subscribe, or whatever else.

Thanks guys.

Thumbs up if TrackTalk brought you here!!!

How do I do that here?

Bump. Thanks to those who have helped me out so far. The views on my remix have gone up by like 50 so far haha.

Kitaro-like in some respects… not at all in others.

Listening now.

Thanks for the thumbs down to whoever gave it to me since I assume it was someone here.

Forgot to chime in.

I really enjoyed your slower beats. Thought they were much better than the more up-tempo ones.

Good stuff, keep working hard.

Sub’d.

i’ll take credit for the thumbs down

Yeah, I’ll admit the quality of some of my faster tracks in lower but I think it’s because I’m more suited to the chill out Techno and DnB tracks. Thanks again.

Thank you, sir!

:’(

One last bump and next time it hits page two I’m deleting it. Thanks to everyone who has contributed. It really helps a lot.

which one did i thumbs down? i feel kinda bad about it and i can reverse it right?

Yay I helped a person.

helter skelter wasn’t too bad, but ur music is like a trance beat on crystal meth lol, it’s unique not my personal choice but regardless i gave a thumbs up on about 4 vids so hope i helped.