I sold out

AND I HATE THIS SKIN!!!

-AK

Originally posted by AK911Carrera@Apr 13 2010, 01:37 AM
[b] AND I HATE THIS SKIN!!!

-AK [/b]

We are working on it. :slight_smile: If you find a better one please let us know. We want to improve from this skin also.

I do too. I’ve had a few complaints (one other), so tomorrow we will have a poll to vote on a new one. There will be over 10 options and if nobody likes the ones we present, we don’t have to switch until we find a good one.

It’s too like depressing… On dyestat they had the bright blue and white one, I really liked it, it was easier on the eyes in a way.

-AK

To add to that, once we get larger community (assuming ESPN RISE does not have mercy on Dyestat) then we can maybe get some members to lend a hand collaborating on a really good unique one, as close the Dyestat skin as possible…

I actually submitted a form to have someone custom design us one that resembles dyestat.

:slight_smile: hope it helps.

Sounds good Steveu, hopefully this will be even better than Dye.

EDIT: Any multi-quote function?

-AK

Originally posted by AK911Carrera@Apr 13 2010, 01:42 AM
[b] Sounds good Steveu, hopefully this will be even better than Dye.

EDIT: Any multi-quote function?

-AK [/b]

Not currently but there is probably a modification somewhere that can add that. I will try to keep an eye out for one of those.

And SteveYou B)

I don’t believe so. I could get the code for it though if you’d like. There is literally thousands upon thousands of codes for invision.

These are the 2 links I’ve been giving out to people:
http://index.ifcode.com/index.php

• This one has thousands of codes for forums like these (name changin, RPG, battle system, everything imaginable.

http://resources.zetaboards.com/index/
-This one has hundreds of skins. If you find a good one post/or pm me.

what about some type of RIP Dyestat skin in memory or something?

Originally posted by FTT@Apr 13 2010, 02:24 AM
what about some type of RIP Dyestat skin in memory or something?

Hopefully we can get some people together to make one like this but for now we will have to go with what we can find.

welcome

Originally posted by KKreme15@Apr 12 2010, 09:31 PM
welcome

strong member number :smiley:

Originally posted by FTT+Apr 12 2010, 09:33 PMQUOTE (FTT @ Apr 12 2010, 09:33 PM) <!–QuoteBegin-KKreme15@Apr 12 2010, 09:31 PM
welcome

strong member number :smiley: [/b][/quote]
Hhahahaahaha, solid.

I have also sold out. It’s a sad day.

AK911Carrera I feel like I said something bad to you on dyestat a while ago, so I this new forum I am sorry

i’m glad i’m in the top 100 members.

i guess i sold out.

imma 'bout to go sell out to chemistry, while drinking widmer’s drifter.