Sup ya’ll!

YO MANG!

welcome!

Yay! :smiley:

does this mean dyestat is no more :frowning:

:smiley:

Originally posted by FTT@Apr 12 2010, 08:29 PM

In a short time. I can’t see it lasting much longer, even with all of the hellraising we’ve been doing.

Originally posted by FTT@Apr 12 2010, 08:29 PM

No sir! I will still fight the good fight until the day it goes down.

rumor has it the threads will all be carried over. not sure if we will be able to continue them or if this is even at all true

If we were dealing with just another small company, then maybe they could be reasoned with… But the people making these decisions are probably not very concerned with a few hundred high school runners, and they have larger corporate-like ideas in mind, sadly. :frowning:

We need to restart/keep alive the staple threads from the old playground by creating them in this new playground. People have already started this process, but if anyone finds any threads they would like to keep alive, restart them and add some of the material that was posted in them (for example, pics from the “Pics that make you LOL thread”).

AA + taylorswift = love 4ever

h3yy

There are so mods now lol

Originally posted by Sasquatch@Apr 13 2010, 03:23 AM

Well its good to have lots of regional mods because they can focus on their forum and keep an eye over it where overall Super Mods can’t be everywhere at once…

Originally posted by SteveYou+Apr 12 2010, 10:25 PMQUOTE (SteveYou @ Apr 12 2010, 10:25 PM) <!–QuoteBegin-Sasquatch@Apr 13 2010, 03:23 AM

Well its good to have lots of regional mods because they can focus on their forum and keep an eye over it where overall Super Mods can’t be everywhere at once… [/b][/quote]
True, so since i am a global mod my jurisdiction runs everywhere?

Originally posted by Sasquatch+Apr 13 2010, 03:27 AMQUOTE (Sasquatch @ Apr 13 2010, 03:27 AM) [quote]Originally posted by SteveYou@Apr 12 2010, 10:25 PM
[b] <!–QuoteBegin-Sasquatch
@Apr 13 2010, 03:23 AM

Well its good to have lots of regional mods because they can focus on their forum and keep an eye over it where overall Super Mods can’t be everywhere at once… [/b][/quote]
True, so since i am a global mod my jurisdiction runs everywhere? [/b][/quote]
That is correct.

Originally posted by Alex Adkinson@Apr 12 2010, 08:07 PM
Sup ya’ll!

Anddd after being a huge douchebag to me on dyestat you come over the same night. Yikes.

Originally posted by Donkeykongrunner+Apr 12 2010, 10:34 PMQUOTE (Donkeykongrunner @ Apr 12 2010, 10:34 PM) <!–QuoteBegin-Alex Adkinson@Apr 12 2010, 08:07 PM
Sup ya’ll!

Anddd after being a huge douchebag to me on dyestat you come over the same night. Yikes. [/b][/quote]
First Track Talk Fight!

woah