I just had a shitty night

So I got off work at about 11 tonight…takes me about 35 minutes to get home if I time it right. Anyway, I’m driving home and about half way home I see smoke coming out of my engine so I pulled over. Popped the hood and there is a bunch of radiator fluid sprayed everywhere, GREAT. Call the insurance and road side assistance and they tow my ass back to the dealership. In the mean time I gotta cancel plans with my “special friend” FUUUUUUUCK. I didn’t end up getting home till about 1 am and now I gotta call work tomorrow and take the day off to figure out wtf I’m going to do…Don’t know anyone in this town and work is 35 minutes away, I really hope this isn’t going to be a costly fix or take up too much time. Hopefully it’s just a cracked hose or a thermostat because those are easy fixes :frowning:

I hope you all had a better night than I did.

/vent

Lo siento.

Where do you live bro? Maybe a dyestatter could help!

-AK

Originally posted by AK911Carrera@Apr 16 2010, 03:57 PM
[b] Where do you live bro? Maybe a dyestatter could help!

-AK [/b]

Negged

Originally posted by AK911Carrera@Apr 16 2010, 12:57 PM
[b] Where do you live bro? Maybe a dyestatter could help!

-AK [/b]

I am the closest dyestatter (are we still dyestatters here? we better be) I think, other than the high school guys who don’t post much.

I have no car myself and I had school today (2hrs away)

Found it was just some cracked hoses :smiley: Pick up my car tomorrow morning.

I had a great night, I know that because I woke up in a girls bed!

Did she have breakfast ready for you?

Originally posted by runnerman17@Apr 17 2010, 11:16 PM
Did she have breakfast ready for you?

No, I just left right away and got breakfast with my partner in crime from the night.

I took a ■■■■ tonight.