Hey guyz

im back.

btw, i was mike_sorrentino too.

so what are like the rules on here? i got banned on dyestat for saying the n-word too much. is that cool here, or still a no-no?

lol, just read the rules.
i broke rule number one

Originally posted by chubby kid@Apr 13 2010, 05:39 PM
[b] im back.

so what are like the rules on here? i got banned on dyestat for saying the n-word too much. is that cool here, or still a no-no? [/b]

Please don’t say the n-word. it’s unnecessarily offensive.

The rules here are fairly simple. No excessive profanity, no spamming/advertising, no illegal content/adult content (you know what I mean). I have a Terms of Service I have agreed to with my host basically stating I would uphold these rules. Besides the rules aforementioned, it’s basically laid back.

The N-word is definitely frowned upon here. It’s offensive to many (even if the person who is saying it is dark skinned - no way of knowing on the internet) and it is disrespectful in general.

Thank you :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=chubby kid,Apr 13 2010, 06:49 PM] sweet man, i though if it ended with an a instead of er, it wasnt offensive. guess rock didnt pick up on that. i also posted this video in a self titled thread, which finally got me banned:

If you say the n word i will ban you.

I poo’d a little.

it was an accident
i was just trying to be like ronmexico

Originally posted by chubby kid@Apr 13 2010, 05:39 PM
[b] im back.

so what are like the rules on here? i got banned on dyestat for saying the n-word too much. is that cool here, or still a no-no? [/b]

you aren’t mike_sorrentino. that’s complete bullshit bro. and no way you said the n-word that much on dyestat, that’s a huge exaggeration

neanderthal

Originally posted by cassrunnin26+May 8 2010, 01:52 AMQUOTE (cassrunnin26 @ May 8 2010, 01:52 AM) <!–QuoteBegin-chubby kid@Apr 13 2010, 05:39 PM
[b] im back.

you aren’t mike_sorrentino. that’s complete bullshit bro. and no way you said the n-word that much on dyestat, that’s a huge exaggeration [/b][/quote]
I swear to god its true. Except i didnt really say the n-word that much, just occasionally.

narcissistic

Originally posted by cassrunnin26+May 8 2010, 12:52 AMQUOTE (cassrunnin26 @ May 8 2010, 12:52 AM) <!–QuoteBegin-chubby kid@Apr 13 2010, 05:39 PM
[b] im back.

you aren’t mike_sorrentino. that’s complete bullshit bro. and no way you said the n-word that much on dyestat, that’s a huge exaggeration [/b][/quote]
Ahahahahah.

PS chub chub, give me a reason!

[quote]Originally posted by Alex Adkinson+May 8 2010, 02:09 PMQUOTE (Alex Adkinson @ May 8 2010, 02:09 PM) [quote]Originally posted by cassrunnin26@May 8 2010, 12:52 AM
[b] <!–QuoteBegin-chubby kid
@Apr 13 2010, 05:39 PM
[b] im back.

so what are like the rules on here? i got banned on dyestat for saying the n-word too much.