Happy Birthday!

To Tinmanrunner and Mikel Thomas!

Weird that they have the same birthday…

Hey Skurs :smiley:

It’s because we’re gay together.

You said it, not me!

Today is also Mighty Mouse’s birthday. So, happy birthday to that fool.

I believe in a group of 23(or more) the odds are better that two folks share a birthday than not.

Even discounting all the multis there are more than 23 folks on tt.net

Not saying the MT/Tinmanrunner implication is wrong, just saying;)

For you oddsmakers -
When taking some summer classes at another HS school the teacher said seat yourself in alphabetical order. Longstoryshort- another Tom Hyland - we say middle name?- alas the same also- so we go to birthday- when I say my bdate the girl already sitting in the next aisle says- Hey that is my B-day too.
So what are the odds of someone with the same name (middle name too) AND a gal who shares my bdate in a class of about 30?

Wait there is more—
The three of us made a halfhearted stab at keeping up the friendship but we were from different parts of the city went to different HSs-- by the next year we had lost touch.
Fast Foward about a dozen years - some of my friends take me out to a restaurant ( in yet another part of town) on my bdate… you got it there the birthday gal sits- a group of her friends picked the same place to have her party.

-make the odds even longer you say - one of the women in my group was a friend during that long ago summer and had heard tale of the two Toms and the gal with the same bdate. She admitted thinking the story was made from whole cloth until the very moment my summerschool classmate asked if I was still in touch swith the other Tom.

I believe in a group of 23(or more) the odds are better that two folks share a birthday than not.

Even discounting all the multis there are more than 23 folks on tt.net

Not saying the MT/Tinmanrunner implication is wrong, just saying;)

For you oddsmakers -
When taking some summer classes at another HS school the teacher said seat yourself in alphabetical order. Longstoryshort- another Tom Hyland - we say middle name?- alas the same also- so we go to birthday- when I say my bdate the girl already sitting in the next aisle says- Hey that is my B-day too.
So what are the odds of someone with the same name (middle name too) AND a gal who shares my bdate in a class of about 30?

Wait there is more—
The three of us made a halfhearted stab at keeping up the friendship but we were from different parts of the city went to different HSs-- by the next year we had lost touch.
Fast Foward about a dozen years - some of my friends take me out to a restaurant ( in yet another part of town) on my bdate… you got it there the birthday gal sits- a group of her friends picked the same place to have her party.

-make the odds even longer you say - one of the women in my group was a friend during that long ago summer and had heard tale of the two Toms and the gal with the same bdate. She admitted thinking the story was made from whole cloth until the very moment my summerschool classmate asked if I was still in touch with the other Tom.

Yep, 23. Oh stats class!

By the way happy birthday fukkers!

Thanks, Trevor.