Guess I'm here

Tried for about 15 minutes to get onto the Rise site, but couldn’t get passed a section where they were asking me if I was a student, coach etc. Filled everything out and it kept telling me I needed to complete all sections (even though I filled everything out). So here I am!

same thing happpened to me! so i just gave up and came here.

Originally posted by yourboy@Jun 17 2010, 07:45 AM
Tried for about 15 minutes to get onto the Rise site, but couldn’t get passed a section where they were asking me if I was a student, coach etc. Filled everything out and it kept telling me I needed to complete all sections (even though I filled everything out). So here I am!

now that you’re here, how about sending me that photo of kyle lodge!

Originally posted by yourboy@Jun 17 2010, 07:45 AM

I did not encounter that problem. I am registered at both. They do both have NJ formus. Both are OK so far…

The RISE site is already full of spam from dyestatters. The format was never going to work. It’s a slow, cluttered, yahoo answers knockoff style message board. That doesn’t fly when thousands of users were used to vbulletin. Track talk seems similar enough to the stat, and already seems to have plenty of active users. Here is where I will stay.

I like that Reuben threw down a big old f-bomb at the end on Dyestat…nice work.

Grote

Don’t like the Rise site at all. I’m here.

Originally posted by Reuben Frank@Jun 17 2010, 09:06 AM
[b] now that you’re here, how about sending me that photo of kyle lodge!

[/b]

are you comcast or verizon? I had him send it to your comcast email

So this board is not getting shut down? I don’t like change and I’m getting too old to keep up with websites. I just want freaking results and a place to find out some basic info … and somewhere to see Bordentown as the 2nd team all-state. Was Novak even 1st team all-county? He didn’t win the 800 that year, right?

Change stinks.

The admins are working on getting Vbulletin (aka the same exact format of Dyestat) so there’s a chance things will go back to the way everybody’s used to.

[i]Originally posted by Walkness+QUOTE (Walkness)So this board is not getting shut down? I don’t like change and I’m getting too old to keep up with websites. I just want freaking results and a place to find out some basic info … and somewhere to see Bordentown as the 2nd team all-state. Was Novak even 1st team all-county? He didn’t win the 800 that year, right?[/b]

rob actually never won a county title. two national titles, no county titles.

but i did make him first-team in the 800 and i think waterhouse first team in the 1600

my usual gutless way out of a difficult call!
<!–QuoteBegin-Grote[/i]
[b]

I like that Reuben threw down a big old f-bomb at the end on Dyestat…nice work.

Grote[/b][/quote]

the little changing the color to the same color trick is pretty slick

wish i had learned it a few years earlier!

Well since my name from the old board is already taken at ESPN I guess I’m going to come here. Why would anyone want that name anyway? If I can’t be me, I’ll just go where I can be.

Originally posted by beenthere@Jun 17 2010, 06:29 PM
Well since my name from the old board is already taken at ESPN I guess I’m going to come here. Why would anyone want that name anyway? If I can’t be me, I’ll just go where I can be.

Did you try “Donethat”?

JW

It’s a new day. Got to love the new ‘Donate’ messages. Web 2.0 anyone?

Kudos to Reuben for a fine exit on Dyestat.