Good Training Blog?

I’m finishing up my senior year of college track and field right now as a jumper/javelin thrower… I’m looking to begin training for triathlons/road races/eventually ironmans/marathons someday, and am looking for a good site to keep my training information together.

I figure between all you distance guys on here someone will have the perfect site for me… gogogo

This may be a better post for one of the other portions of the board, we don’t really talk a ton about running here in the LL, but you could create your own blog on blogspot or something.

Originally posted by Filipe@Apr 21 2010, 01:18 AM
This may be a better post for one of the other portions of the board, we don’t really talk a ton about running here in the LL, but you could create your own blog on blogspot or something.

I would like to see more LLers posts about running also but going to the open boards is the best way to build the site. LLers should add to the conversations going on on their state boards, HS,College& Elite boards.
I have posted an All Time List in the HS section. I bet many of us know some of those runners-( I was one of the officials that signed Skeets 12.9h HSR and I saw a couple other ones )-or can relate to those records because we were running at that time.
It looks like this board is positioning itself as a cradle to grave running community site, club running> HS>College>Open>Elite. and I`ll bet a masters section gets added as the average age of the First 500 nears 35. The LL and the First 500 are in a position to help mold this site into a life habit.