Fons

Where has Allie Fons been lately? I don’t think I’ve seen one race from her this season yet.

She was dealing with some stuff in the off season that carried into the track season, and it does not need to be discussed on here.

Glad to see she is back!

[QUOTE=>-CCwiz->;331190]She was dealing with some stuff in the off season that carried into the track season, and it does not need to be discussed on here.

Glad to see she is back![/QUOTE]

Heard she was hurt after after skiing the week after Xc nationals. Don’t make it sound like she’s having issues.

I heard that too, as well as another thing. Not that big a deal, I just won’t share it.

The all-mighty and powerful has the knowledge, why mention anything if you aren’t even going to say it? Yes it probably shouldn’t be said but why say anything at all.

because he’s an attention whore, obviously.

Weird cause i know this little thing too!..i’m not gonna share either tho :rolleyes:

For those of you who don’t know, ccwiz and I got into a tiny spat on a different page a few days ago and he insisted that I make stupid posts on here. I think this post proves that he is the idiot. Completely unnecessary statement.

Well I was just answering Zen’s question. Whats you’re excuse for this pointless post?

Anybody have the heat sheets for the meet Fons is in? I bet she will run well right off the bat

She’s seeded at 2:43. Performance list is here: http://www.wiscotrack.com/EntryFiles/PreProm2012PerfList.htm