Fitz simmons!

Originally posted by king99@Jun 19 2010, 08:03 AM
[b] I see FitSimons in the opne 8 and the DMR

Not sure how that double can be run all out?

seeded 8 will go as last of the 800’s at aboyt 5:20 ish?

DMR listed at 7:15?awfully tough [/b]

Doug nice to see you make it over the a new msg board. It wouldnt be the same if you hung up the keypad

Thanks, great job by your guys last night.

My usual few typos, spice up the day!!

By the way I hate to always be right, hahahaha :smiley:

But I said FitzSimons was a horror show a long time ago.

Anyone that can run 1:20.x 600 on a flat floor is a monster

probably the best guy in the country off what I have seen

and too fast to big a wallop for anyone to beat him at 800 or mile.Big time cajones and giddyup on this guy,as good as I have seen lately.

Originally posted by king99@Jun 19 2010, 09:00 PM
[b] By the way I hate to always be right, hahahaha :smiley:

But I said FitzSimons was a horror show a long time ago.

Anyone that can run 1:20.x 600 on a flat floor is a monster

probably the best guy in the country off what I have seen

and too fast to big a wallop for anyone to beat him at 800 or mile.Big time cajones and giddyup on this guy,as good as I have seen lately. [/b]

Hey King, welcome aboard.

Yeah, FitSimons reminds me of Robby Andrews. They are both on about the same level (as HS SRs).

his speed seems to be one factor that really elevates him above the other milers. the rosas are very very tough and strong but don’t yet have that real finishing speed needed to close out these close races.

I hate to be the one to do this but…

Fitzsimmons v Hatz, who ya got?

Both very fast finishers (Hatz closing in 56.06y in the mile), similar racing style but Fitzsimmons is better over shorter distances and Hatz obviously more a strength guy with amazing finishing speed.

I hate to be the one to do this but…

Fitzsimmons v Hatz in the mile, who ya got?

Both very fast finishers (Hatz closing in 56.06y in the mile), similar racing style but Fitzsimmons is better over shorter distances and Hatz obviously more a strength guy with amazing finishing speed.

Originally posted by Ray Ray@Jun 20 2010, 12:05 PM
[b] I hate to be the one to do this but…

Fitzsimmons v Hatz in the mile, who ya got?

Both very fast finishers (Hatz closing in 56.06y in the mile), similar racing style but Fitzsimmons is better over shorter distances and Hatz obviously more a strength guy with amazing finishing speed. [/b]

In a fast, rabbited affair, I’d take Hatz. I think it would be shades of last year’s Andrews vs. Springer race. In a tactical race as good as Hatz kicked in yesterday, I still like Fitzsimmons’ speed and finish.

Sorry if this has previously been mentioned, but where is Fitzsimmons going to college?

Villanova

Entered in the 1500 at US Juniors, but stated he’d be running the 800 at nationals.

Seriously I am a Nova fan

Not many HS’er have run that series of high quality races all within 6 clander days.

1:47.15

4:05.7

1:49.36

1:48.8x

In my opinion, the nations best middle distance runner.

Ohh in HS? Absolutely, I doubt many would argue that, not this year, not a guy he could not beat

he could lose to a Hatz or a Krinick, but that is about it, and I am unsure of even that.