Essex County Relays

One of the best meets of the year is coming up.
Livingston is always a great host and the athletes are pumped to be there.
anyone have any thoughts/predictions?
i for one am excited to see the pole vaulters.
I think Jung and Lazar are a great duo with Jung having just gone 13 and Lazar a kid whose jumped 12 feet but with really solid fundamentals has the potential to do even better.
thoughts?

livingston vaulters should have no problem in essex county maybe west essex. race of the day should be the dmr with livingston and st bens rematch with thalief back i can’t see st bens losing. well see what millburn and seton hall have for the dmr especially with it being the last distance race of the day. elkaim and cheserek are both definitely tripling cheserek maybe quadrupling who knows.

I think the 4X1600 will be good too. It just matters what team will put in who. It will be interesting to see if Cheserk runs in the 4X1600.

That shall be interesting…It should also be known that i am predicting cheserek to crack 1:50 in one of the 800 he runs…Another good race shall be the DM to see how Livingston and St. Bens try to predict what each other will put in their relay teams…I think Livingston should come out roaring in the meet since they are hosting tomoros great relay meet

Can’t wait to see if that happens. Sub 1:50 would be insane. It will be interesting to see what cheserek does. Triple?? Quadruple??

I heard Cheserek split 4:05. today…

And 1:52 and 1:50 !!!

And Blake Udland had a 4:12 to hold off Cheserek in 4xmile!

Wow! Ed has spoiled us (almost as much as Nick Vena) he runs 4:05 1:52 and 150 on the same day and it generates almost no conversation